Different volume levels for different alarms?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jaca
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by L0O
    It is already done, as I've seen on LMS/Player/Alarm clock page (I am on LMS 8.2.0 - 1610887865 + newest Radio firmware):

Alarm Timeout (in minutes)
    This setting allows you to choose how long alarms will play for before they stop automatically. If set to 0, alarms will continue playing until they are stopped manually.
    I think I meant to set snooze time to 0 not timeout. Sorry. I believe if timeout is 0 then it will play forever but still display alarm "overlay" with snooze and turn off alarm options..

Im guessing really as haven't updated community firmware yet
    3x Squeezebox Touch, 4x Squeezebox Radio, 2x SqueezeAMP, Squeezebox Receiver, PiCorePlayer (RPi 3B with HiFiBerry DAC+Pro), Material Skin Apk, SqueezePlayer Apk, Squeezelite-X, Logitech Media Server Version: 8.4.0 with Material Skin (Docker in DS218+)

Comment

• gordonb3
      • Dec 2020

Hmmm.... I'd rather be able to change the default alarm (on connection loss with LMS) as this happens to be extremely annoying and extremely loud.

Comment

• slartibartfast
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by gordonb3
        Hmmm.... I'd rather be able to change the default alarm (on connection loss with LMS) as this happens to be extremely annoying and extremely loud.
        I am pretty sure it is possible to replace the default file. There must be threads about this from years ago.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
        Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
        Bedroom: Radio
        Bathroom: Radio

Comment

• gordonb3
          • Dec 2020

Originally posted by slartibartfast
          I am pretty sure it is possible to replace the default file. There must be threads about this from years ago.
          Somewhat puzzled there. Searching back I found a 10 year old post that referenced a fixed volume, but when I open the corresponding file the current software shows something of a fade-in that doesn't appear to work as expected. That is, from zero to max (43) is in my experience almost instant whereas the code appears to imply that this level should only be reached after 8.6 seconds.

So what is LUA timer() supposed to refer to? Is that milliseconds (obviously not), microseconds, nanoseconds, clock ticks?

Comment

• slartibartfast
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by gordonb3
            Somewhat puzzled there. Searching back I found a 10 year old post that referenced a fixed volume, but when I open the corresponding file the current software shows something of a fade-in that doesn't appear to work as expected. That is, from zero to max (43) is in my experience almost instant whereas the code appears to imply that this level should only be reached after 8.6 seconds.

So what is LUA timer() supposed to refer to? Is that milliseconds (obviously not), microseconds, nanoseconds, clock ticks?
            I have never noticed any fade in for the fallback alarm.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
            Living Room: Touch or Squeezelite (Pi3B) > Topping E30 > Audiolab 8000A > Monitor Audio S5 + BK200-XLS DF
            Bedroom: Radio
            Bathroom: Radio

Comment

Working...