Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 115
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    UK/London
    Posts
    2,613
    FYI - it won't play from here because Virgin Media (my broadband supplier) has decided that I need to be protected from radiolize.com

    Which explains why I did not see/hear a radio player on their site.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    The link does not play on a local LMS, either as a favourite, the TuneIn url box and does not show as a favourite saved in a TuneIn free account

    It does play in a firefox browser from

    https://bygolly.com/

    or from the TuneIn web page in the same browser (and will save a s a favourite).

    ronnie
    It "plays" in LMS but with no sound. The Web UI (default skin) reports it as 48kbps CBR AAC but "more info" reports it as MP3.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    FYI - it won't play from here because Virgin Media (my broadband supplier) has decided that I need to be protected from radiolize.com

    Which explains why I did not see/hear a radio player on their site.
    I can play it in Firefox on Virginmedia. Firefox reports it as Type audio/aac. As mentioned in my previous post LMS also reports it as aac but plays with no sound.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    UK/London
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I can play it in Firefox on Virginmedia. Firefox reports it as Type audio/aac. As mentioned in my previous post LMS also reports it as aac but plays with no sound.
    Maybe you do not have parental controls enabled on your VM link.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), KCRW, Supla Finland, ABC Australia, CBC/Radio-Canada and RTE Ireland

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Maybe you do not have parental controls enabled on your VM link.
    That is probably it.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Does it not even get saved into the list under ôManage Favoritesö?
    Is anything listed there?
    No, will not save.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    The link does not play on a local LMS, either as a favourite, the TuneIn url box and does not show as a favourite saved in a TuneIn free account

    It does play in a firefox browser from

    https://bygolly.com/

    or from the TuneIn web page in the same browser (and will save a s a favourite).

    ronnie
    VLC reports it as
    Codec: MPEG AAC Audio (mp4a)
    Type: Audio
    Channels: Stereo
    Sample rate: 44100 Hz
    Bits per sample: 32
    AAC extension: SBR

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    It "plays" in LMS but with no sound. The Web UI (default skin) reports it as 48kbps CBR AAC but "more info" reports it as MP3.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Yes I thought it would not play in LMS when I first tried.

    Just watched the Gold Cup and tried again;

    Its playing on both a SBTouch and SBBoom, so the link does work on a raspberrypi

    ronnie

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    Yes I thought it would not play in LMS when I first tried.

    Just watched the Gold Cup and tried again;

    Its playing on both a SBTouch and SBBoom, so the link does work on a raspberrypi

    ronnie
    How are you playing it on the Pi?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    3,421
    As a Favourite

    Name:  ByGolly.png
Views: 79
Size:  92.9 KB

    Mr Marlowe's just solved the case!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •