Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 79 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by olivaar View Post
    did i missed something?
    Yes, The online help describes mount option.

Code:
    <Options> are a comma delimited list of mount options. Ref mount man pages.
    CIFS
    vers=2.0 - The linux kernel now defaults to SMB version 3.0, versions must be specified.
    uid=1001 - mounts the drive with user "tc". Useful if using ssh sessions to write data to share.
    gid=50 - mounts the drive with group "staff". Useful if using ssh sessions to write data to share.
    You likely need to add to you mount options vers=1.0, or vers=2.0 or vers=3.0
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    Because it integrates with LMS.... shairport-sync is a standalone program and can conflict with squeezelite/lms. Do you get any sound when playing something via lms?
    Yes I've also been using the spotty plugin and it does output audio (although it too has been *spotty* in that it randomly disappears from my spotify players at times.) I tried and tried to get something out of the shairtunes plugin but not a peep.

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    Bluetooth does not work this way anymore. Bluetooth speakers will create a new squeezelite instance, and show up as a new player in LMS. If you did update from 5.0, then you should have been forced to remove bluetooth before doing the insitu update......if you did not, then remove bluetooth support, reboot, then re-install bluetooth support.

More info is in the bluetooth thread. https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...-x-x-Bluetooth
    I still have no success with Bluetooth: There is no "Bluetooth Audio" entry in the Squeezelite Settings -> Audio output device settings drop-down box.
    All Bluetooth install/config looks OK (Bluetooth device is connected), see attached images and log file.

Note: I did a fresh SD card install of 6.1.0 (no insitu update).
    Note: I did all possible updates (which reported that all was up to date).
    Note: The player does play via "Analog Audio".
    Note: It worked with pCP5...

Any idea what can be wrong.

The "problem" is solved. The D-dragon appears in the LMS interface. So everything works now via Bluetooth. It was unclear to me that there is no "Bluetooth Audio" device anymore. In fact the piCorePlayer is two players now (Bluetooth and Analog).
    Sorry for this and thanks for the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Johnnysq; 2020-07-04 at 02:20. Reason: I found the solution.

Just set up pCp on a pi4 (have another one on a pi3)

Is there a way to check the temp of the pi4 in pCp?
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

Quote Originally Posted by Tony T View Post

on pCP main page, click DIAGNOSTICS, then on that page, click the tab for "Rasberry Pi" (or some similar name, not where I can see my own page right now)
    Home: VBA2.5 4TB or rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet except Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>foobar2000
    The Wild: rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone11 & iPadAir3 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64)
    Files: Ripping: dbpoweramp > FLAC; Post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    on pCP main page, click DIAGNOSTICS, then on that page, click the tab for "Rasberry Pi" (or some similar name, not where I can see my own page right now)
    Ah! Thanks. Forgot to look at the Tabs when I went to the Diagnostic Page
    54░C, at idle. 59░C when re-scanning 10k songs in Media Library (scan done in 4min)
    Last edited by Tony T; 2020-07-04 at 06:56.
    Tony
     SBTouch ♪ SBRadio ♬

Ah! Thanks. Forgot to look at the Tabs when I went to the Diagnostic Page
    Yup this got me too with the Logs tab - the Diagnostic page tabs could be highlighted so when on those tabs it's clear which one you are on and that there are others. Little vertical tab deliminators would help too but maybe material design says no. ;-)

54░C, at idle. 59░C when re-scanning 10k songs in Media Library (scan done in 4min)
    My pi4 with Revison: c03112 in a metal Berry XLR case is about the same i.e. around 31 deg above ambient, but it got to about 65 recently. Pi3 in a bare-backed Touch case is 47.

You can also get a temperature graph over time @ Main page > Extras > CPU Temp.

Name:  pi4temp.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  99.4 KB
    Server - LMS 8.0.0 Pi4B 4GB/Flirc case/pCP 6.1.0 - 74K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B/pCP 6.1.0/pi screen/Allo Boss DAC Ruark MR1 Mk2
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 6.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Garage - Squeezebox Boom + Fostex sub
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Radio

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 7xRPi

PcP, bluetooth and Qobuz - possible problem

I posted this issue earlier in the Qobuz plugin thread - but I'm raising it here as I think it may also involve PcP.

Briefly, any Qobuz track (mp3) played to a bluetooth 'player' stutters for the initial seconds.

There is no stutter using Spotty with the same setup.

There is also no problem if the player is not bluetooth, for example a upnpbridge device.

I think this just started with the latest Qobuz plugin (2.4.0) as I would have noticed the stutter since it is so pronounced.

Any ideas, suggestions, solutions welcome ... how could I revert to an earlier version of Qobuz to test?
    LMS server: O2 Joggler with Jivelite, Pi Zero W with PcP 6.0

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Chromecast Audio, Home Mini & Nest Hub, Amazon Echo 2,3 and Show5, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler, Fiio M6, Avantree Priva BT transmitter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------