Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119
Results 1,181 to 1,188 of 1188
    Quote Originally Posted by maddymarc View Post
    Iĺve been a piCorePlayer user for years and love the platform. Have been running LMS 7.9.x on one of my pCPĺs mostly flawlessly for quite a while.

What advantages are there to changing to LMS 8? Any pitfalls to be aware of when switching from 7.9 to 8 on a pCP server?
    you can start here: https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...erver-Versions and ask specific question in the LMS forum. You might get a better response over there

Jim

I have some issues here with a older Version of the PcP
    Its a PiZeroW with a Hifiberry Amp+
    pcp_10.1.gz
    and
    kernel41940.img

It was running without issues until i recently changed to a newer FritzBox. Since then the Wlan does not connect anymore.
    Tried to redo the wpa_supplicant.conf, but without success.
    A additional usb-to-nic adapter does not work and i do not get a network connection anymore.

If i try the most actual pcp 6.1.0, it is working normally.

The problem is, that i use a little 5" Touch Screen display, which was a nightmare to get to work.

All the other pcp installations with Pi3 and Pi A had no problem at all with the Wifi issue.

What can i do to teach him to connect to the Wlan again?
    I tried to copy over the pcp 10.3 and the actual kernel, but it does not start at all.

The problem is, i only can access the sd card, nothing more.
    Any chance to fix this?

My guess is that your AP is using a WiFi channel that the zero doesnĺt like. Try changing the WiFi channel on your AP.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    My guess is that your AP is using a WiFi channel that the zero doesnĺt like. Try changing the WiFi channel on your AP.
    Thanks for your reply.

If i use another SD card with a freshly installed 6.1.0 it works perfectly. So i think it is not a issue with the channel (currently i use 11 fixed)
    Very weird. I did not change somehting or configured something funny like WPA3.

This is the only device i could not get connected to my wireless.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnosch View Post
    Thanks for your reply.

If i use another SD card with a freshly installed 6.1.0 it works perfectly. So i think it is not a issue with the channel (currently i use 11 fixed)
    Very weird. I did not change somehting or configured something funny like WPA3.

This is the only device i could not get connected to my wireless.
    The RPi wifi driver and firmware changed quite a bit recently, as well as the RPi devices enforce country code setting for channel usage.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Don't ask what i did, but now i got i connected.

Put my AP to channel 1, Set b+g+n (instead of only g+n)
    And no it is connecting again.
    Don't know which setting did the trick.

I update now the last one of my pCP Player (4 in summary) to 6.1.0 and hopefully i am good again for the future.

Just for the records, if someone else will have a similar problem.

Edith: Crap i can not upgrade to 6.1.0 since it deletes all the settings on the SD-Card. My working touchscreen would be gone.
    Is there any need, if it works now again? Can i for instance push something with the extensions to a more actual version
    Currently i have this
    piCorePlayer v5.0.1 | linux 4.19.40-pcpCore | piCore v10.1pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.7-1278-pCP

Does it make sense to push maybe the alsa modules to alsa-modules-4.19.122-pcpCore or wireless to wireless-4.19.122-pcpCore?
    Or is there no need and cause maybe interferences?

Sorry i wrote again here in the 6.0.0 thread because of the whole story (even if i have a 5.0.1 installed)
    Last edited by Barnosch; 2020-10-20 at 10:49.

After deleting my music library for a complete refresh my piCorePlayer installation didn't run correctly anymore. So I did a complete new install of piCorePlayer 6.1.0 with LMS 8.0.0. I now have the following issue:

When I save a radio station in my preferences, there is shown neither a image/label of the station nor any record cover of the music which is actually playing. Instead of that there is only an antenna symbol shown. Can anyone help me out of this.

(piCorePlayer | piCorePlayer v6.1.0 | www v0009 | linux 4.19.122-pcpCore_v8 | piCore v10.3pCP | Squeezelite v1.9.6-1206-pCP - LMS 8.0.0 - Raspberry Pi 4B 2GB)

In the meantime I found the solution by myself. If a radio station is already playing and than e.g. by click on the heart added to the presets, the antenna is shown. If the radio station is added from the search listing to the presets it is there with all the artwork and the URL is in the form http://opml.radiotime.com/...