Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148 LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1472
    You might be better placed for an answer in the "8" thread rather than the "6" thread
    rPi 3 + rasPi 7" LCD + HiFiBerry DiGi+ | rPi 2 + IQaudio DAC+ | rPi 2 + HiFiBerry DAC+ | Squeeze Box Touch | LMS on pCP
    https://www.picoreplayer.org/how_to_upgrade_lms.shtml
    Your usb device is taking too long to become ready at boot. You need to add some delay. On the extras menu, there is a bootcodes screen. Increase the value of waitusb
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...-x-x-Bluetooth

PiCorePlayer/Squeezelite commands with spaces

Hi all,

I came across a challenge today I haven't been able to resolve elegantly, I'm using a Pi with the Cirrus Logic card and wanted to add the -V command for hardware volume control for the headphone output (-V "HPOUT1 Digital").

The full command string, which works if entered on the terminal, is:

/usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n "piCorePlayer" -o hw:CARD=RPiCirrus -a 80:4::1: -V "HPOUT1 Digital", the quotes are required around the control name, owing to the space.

If I add -V HPOUT1 Digital to the additional settings on the Squeezelite page, squeezelite won't start (for the reason above), so I tried -V "HPOUT1 Digital" but that doesn't work either, I suspect because the string is stored in the settings between a pair of double quotes, so gets confused.

Single quotes can be used too, so appending -V 'HPOUT1 Digital' also works on the command line, but prevents Squeezelite from starting when entered in the additional settings box for reasons I can't decipher (I can't get Squeezelite to produce a log file).

As a temporary workaround, I've left squeezelite in a non-starting condition and instead added the full Squeezelite command on the Tweaks page under User Commands, which works fine.

I've tried escaping characters with no joy, does anyone know how to enter the following option in the web interface so it works correctly? I suspect most cards don't have spaces in their control names, so this isn't a common issue!

Thanks for any advice!

Andy.

Easy question first ... can you repeat the problem on pCP 8.1 (this is the 6.0 thread)?
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

The issue also exists in pCP8.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Easy question first ... can you repeat the problem on pCP 8.1 (this is the 6.0 thread)?
    Sorry, realised I'd replied to an old thread, but yes this is the case on 8.1, which is what I'm using, apologies for the confusion!

Quote Originally Posted by ALW View Post
    Hi all,

I came across a challenge today I haven't been able to resolve elegantly, I'm using a Pi with the Cirrus Logic card and wanted to add the -V command for hardware volume control for the headphone output (-V "HPOUT1 Digital").

The full command string, which works if entered on the terminal, is:

/usr/local/bin/squeezelite -n "piCorePlayer" -o hw:CARD=RPiCirrus -a 80:4::1: -V "HPOUT1 Digital", the quotes are required around the control name, owing to the space.

If I add -V HPOUT1 Digital to the additional settings on the Squeezelite page, squeezelite won't start (for the reason above), so I tried -V "HPOUT1 Digital" but that doesn't work either, I suspect because the string is stored in the settings between a pair of double quotes, so gets confused.

Single quotes can be used too, so appending -V 'HPOUT1 Digital' also works on the command line, but prevents Squeezelite from starting when entered in the additional settings box for reasons I can't decipher (I can't get Squeezelite to produce a log file).

As a temporary workaround, I've left squeezelite in a non-starting condition and instead added the full Squeezelite command on the Tweaks page under User Commands, which works fine.

I've tried escaping characters with no joy, does anyone know how to enter the following option in the web interface so it works correctly? I suspect most cards don't have spaces in their control names, so this isn't a common issue!

Thanks for any advice!

Andy.
    Hi ALW,

This has been worked on and should get into beta testing soon. Fingers crossed that I fixed it without breaking something else.

regards
    Greg

RP4 2GB with Hifiberry Digi2 pro

Hi,
    I'm very new in Hifi on raspberry. I bought RP4 and Digi2 pro to get a digital network streamer to my stereo system (digital coax and toslink input available).

But when I change audio output from headphones to Hifiberry Digi+ pro squeezelite stop running and no player available in LMS and no coax output.

What do I need to do?

Thank you
    Name:  Bildschirmfoto von 2022-01-26 17-11-10.png
Views: 267
Size:  153.7 KB
    Last edited by chatt; 2022-01-26 at 09:12.

Please do not Post in this thread unless you are really running pCP 6.0

Chatt, please refer to this thread https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...erry-Digi2-Pro
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Erskine View Post
    Hi ALW,

This has been worked on and should get into beta testing soon. Fingers crossed that I fixed it without breaking something else.

regards
    Greg
    Thanks Greg, will keep an eye out!

Shairport issue on picore 8.1

Hi,

since i update my devices to picore8.1, shairport doens't work.
    All my rpi are detected by my iphone but when i send song to it, no song come out (sometime just a little crack)

Could you guide me to find a solution .

My setup :
    3 rpi zeo as player (picore 8.1)
    1 rpi 3 as server (picore 8.1) + LMS
    1 airplay