Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Yatsushiro
    • May 2017

Originally posted by timmiller
    I don’t know how for an iPhone but for Linux Of course, PiCore cannot be called the most advanced Linux distribution for the Raspberry Pi. It is definitely one of the most minimalist distros that does not load the system and can perform the basic functions required by the user.I remember being a student and while doing my homework using and then getting excellent marks from teachers, I also listened to music from my iPhone through piCore with those old AirPods, how it is nostalgic now.
    Have a luck with your piCore.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image-product_spam-classic-12oz-420x420.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	1571511
    Last edited by mherger; 2021-03-04, 09:53.

Comment

• mherger
      Babelfish's Best Boy
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Yatsushiro
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]33651[/ATTACH]
      Thanks for the Spam . But you better report the issue to me and don't quote the spam message, as it makes it harder for me to get rid of it...
      Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log and/or scanner.log file!"
      (LMS: Settings/Information)

Comment

• mftech
        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by carsten_h
        No, there is also SqueezePad which works on iPad!
        One of the best remote application for LMS, elegant UI and also provide a player.
        Tête à FLAC

2 X SB Classic
        2 X SB2
        1 X SB Boom
        2 X SB Touch
        3 X SBRadio
        1 X Transporter
        1 X Duet + Remote
        4 X Rpi+ Picoreplayer
        2 X Chromecast
        1 X Chromecast Audio
        1 X Atoll ST100
        1 X Merging NADAC

All devices connected via CeolBOX server aka The Musical Box
        Using OrangeSqueeze and Material Skin Plug-in to remote all my connected devices.

Comment

• Yatsushiro
          • May 2017

Originally posted by mherger
          Thanks for the Spam . But you better report the issue to me and don't quote the spam message, as it makes it harder for me to get rid of it...

Noted!

Comment

• Grumpy Bob
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by mherger
            Michael,

I think post #13 in this thread is also spam - it contains a link to what looks to be an essay mill type site (as did the now deleted post) - conclusion generator.

Robert
            Home: Raspberry Pi 4/pCP7.0/LMS8.1.2/Material with files on QNAP TS-251A
            Touch > DacMagic 100 > Naim Audio Nait 3 > Mission 752 (plus Rega Planar 3 > Rega Fono Mini; Naim CD3)
            2 x Squeezebox Radios, 1 X Squeezebox 3 (retired), 1 x SqueezeAMP
            Office: LMS8.0.0 running on Raspberry Pi3; Raspberry Pi 3 player with touchscreen/piCorePlayer/IQaudIO DAC and Amp
            Portable: Raspberry Pi 3B/pCP7.0.1/LMS8.1.2/Material, files on Seagate portable drive, powered via power brick

Comment

Working...