Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by d6jg View Post
    MPD is completely different technology to LMS that is installed on piCorePlayer.
    If you want to use piCorePlayer and LMS with an iOS device then use iPeng (or Squeezepad if using an iPad)
    If you want to use MPD then forget about pCorePlayer altogether and use Raspbian or something else on the Pi.

This is an LMS forum so it is unlikely that anyone will have detailed knowledge of installing MPD on a Pi.
    Hi Greg

I discovered that 'DS Audio' the music player of Synology also works fine with Picore and LMS on the NAS.
    It's a simple player but works fine.
    But I'm satisfied with it and know of iPeng for if I want more possibilities.
    Thanks for all.
    Greetings,
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by d6jg View Post
    MPD is completely different technology to LMS that is installed on piCorePlayer.
    If you want to use piCorePlayer and LMS with an iOS device then use iPeng (or Squeezepad if using an iPad)
    If you want to use MPD then forget about pCorePlayer altogether and use Raspbian or something else on the Pi.

This is an LMS forum so it is unlikely that anyone will have detailed knowledge of installing MPD on a Pi.
    Hi Greg
    I discovered that 'DS Audio' the music player of Synology works also fine with Picore and LMS on the NAS!
    It's a simple player and when I want more in the future I know of iPeng.
    Thanks for all your help.
    Greetings
    Peter