Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

QLMS 8.0 Volumelock plugin

Hi,

I'm new to the forum and I have a question to the QLMS 8.0 and the VolumeLock plugin from Peter.
    I installed the new QLMS (QNAP) and it works fine and stable. But it looks like the plugin from Peter is not
    available for the QLMS version. I tried the repository from Peter but this plugin does not show up.
    Is this one of the plugins that are not available for the version 8.0?
    If so, is there any other way to limit volume to specific devices?

Thanks for your support and kind regards

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by michi71 View Post
    I'm new to the forum and I have a question to the QLMS 8.0 and the VolumeLock plugin from Peter.
    I installed the new QLMS (QNAP) and it works fine and stable. But it looks like the plugin from Peter is not
    available for the QLMS version. I tried the repository from Peter but this plugin does not show up.
    Is this one of the plugins that are not available for the version 8.0?
    If so, is there any other way to limit volume to specific devices?
    Sorry, it looks like I failed to update maxVersion properly. I have just updated my repository XML files so that you should see VolumeLock 2.1.19 offered.
    owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.app/
    (which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
    Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much time on the forums.
    Free plugins: AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu DenonSerial
    FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
    SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock

Quote Originally Posted by peterw View Post
    Sorry, it looks like I failed to update maxVersion properly. I have just updated my repository XML files so that you should see VolumeLock 2.1.19 offered.
    Hi Peter, great, works now.

Thanks a lot

Michael