Your player is not authorized to use mysqueezebox.com (Pandora "Your stations")

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ASNNetworks
    • Apr 2021

Originally posted by mherger
    > I will update this post as soon as it happens again. I have been
    > listening now for over half an hour thought without issues. Could it
    > already have been fixed seeing mherger's post above me?

Yes, I updated the one misbehaving load balancer before I posted about
    my findings.
    Thank you for the fast responses and fix

Comment

• Gyngie
      • Sep 2021

Running into same issue

Originally posted by ASNNetworks
      Thank you for the fast responses and fix
      I'm assisting one of my clients in the Eastern time zone and they are running into this issue on their squeezebox. I figured that it was something to do with pandora. Can you help please? I've verified that they have the proper creds and login info. I also verified that pandora is working as well. What can I do at this point?

Thanks!

Comment

• Collar
        • Sep 2021

Yep - looks like one of the load-balancers needs a kick up the certificate again.

Since yesterday I too have been seeing sporadic time-outs when my LMS Deezer plugin attempts to connect to mysqueezebox.
        And if I point my browser at mysqueezebox around the time the plugin's having trouble, the browser warns me that the certificate (S/N: 04f9545292c32fe4b2ba7d5bb82c07efded8) has expired - valid 24/06/21 to 22/09/21.

I'm in the UK.

Comment

• Collar
          • Sep 2021

Cool.

> Thanks for the heads up ...

I think the bulk of the thanks needs to be going very much the other way!
          I'm pretty new to RPi-based streaming, and have been seriously impressed by what I've found in this here ecosystem.
          The work of people such as yourself is very much appreciated.
          And near instantaneous responses to issues such as this are the icing on the cake.
          Many thanks!

Comment

• Adrian-AU
            • Mar 2014

Pulling my hair out ...

When my Squeezebox Radio is connected to my local LMS (v8.2.0 on a Netgear NAS), US and AU TuneIn stations work OK but Pandora returns this error -

"An unexpected error occurred while validating your mysqueezebox.com account. Please make sure network connectivity is working fine."

When I change the Squeezebox Radio to use mysqueezebox.com then the reverse happens ... TuneIn fails but Pandora works.

I'm in AU and use GetFlix and their SmartDNS servers to allow me to access US services. Everything has worked fine for a long time, but recently the weirdness described above has started. I have tried resetting the SBR to factory defaults and have tried going back to LMS 7.9.3.

--another day, more clues ..

SBR set to local media server (NAS box) running LMS 8.2.0.

Selecting a Pandora preset on the SBR returns the message:

"A mysqueezebox.com account is required for this service. Please access Logitech Media Server Settings -> mysqueezebox.com with a web browser to configure"

Fired up a web browser (tried both Firefox and Edge (chromium version)) and on the LMS "mysqueezebox.com" tab entered both my username and password for my mysqueezebox.com account.

Failed with message "Invalid mysqueezebox.com username or password. (Connect timed out: )"

I know my credentials are correct as I can go to mysqueezebox.com in a browser and successfully log in.

The issue would seem to be something to do with the LMS server running on my NAS box not being able to authenticate with mysqueezebox.com.
            Last edited by Adrian-AU; 2021-10-17, 02:31.

Comment

• Adrian-AU
              • Mar 2014

Re: This LMS error message "Invalid mysqueezebox.com username or password. (Connect timed out: )"

Fixed by following this https://community.netgear.com/t5/New...x/td-p/2146534 ... thanks to Nicholi

Comment

• Earlj55
                • Feb 2022

Invalid auth token

Over the past week or so I have been getting an error from Pandora after it has been playing for several hours.

"Invalid auth token"

Is there a daily play time limit now?

Logitech Media Server Version: 8.3.0 - 1644170574 @ Sun 06 Feb 2022 07:30:54 PM CET
                Hostname: piCorePlayer

After a server restart:

[22-02-08 14:27:14.3185] main::init (606) Server Jive init...
                [22-02-08 14:27:14.4951] main::init (615) Server checkDataSource...
                [22-02-08 14:27:14.4968] main::init (625) Library Browser init...
                [22-02-08 14:27:14.5040] main::init (629) Server persist playlists...
                [22-02-08 14:27:14.5169] main::init (665) Server HTTP enable...
                [22-02-08 14:27:14.5200] main::init (673) Server done init...
                [22-02-08 14:27:19.3211] Slim::Utils::Strings::storeExtraStrings (439) Reading extrastrings.json file
                [22-02-08 14:27:46.2602] Slim::Utils::Cache::cleanup (169) Squeezebox Touch 1 is still playing or being used. Let's postpone the cleanup some more. (Idle time: 4s)
                [22-02-08 14:28:59.1202] Slim::Plugin::Pandora::ProtocolHandler::getNextTra ck (178) Getting next track from SqueezeNetwork for stationid=142348354567952999
                [22-02-08 14:29:00.0309] Slim::Plugin::Pandora::ProtocolHandler::gotNextTra ck (191) Pandora error getting next track: Invalid auth token, please try again.
                [22-02-08 14:29:00.0455] Slim::Plugin::Pandora::ProtocolHandler::getNextTra ck (178) Getting next track from SqueezeNetwork for stationid=142348354567952999
                [22-02-08 14:29:00.8395] Slim::Plugin::Pandora::ProtocolHandler::gotNextTra ck (191) Pandora error getting next track: Invalid auth token, please try again.

Comment

• P Nelson
                  • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Earlj55
                  Over the past week or so I have been getting an error from Pandora after it has been playing for several hours.

"Invalid auth token"

Is there a daily play time limit now?
                  I believe Pandora has a timeout period if there is no interaction with Pandora. This is to reduce costs if no one is actually listening.

Comment

Working...