Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Picoreplayer 7 and rotel dac

    I got a fresh install and my amplifier dac (rotel a12) Is not recognized.
    I have to install some extensions?
    I used in the past and It worked

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    5,814
    Quote Originally Posted by corrobor View Post
    I got a fresh install and my amplifier dac (rotel a12) Is not recognized.
    I have to install some extensions?
    I used in the past and It worked
    What do you see in Squeezelite Output setting when you click "more"?
    You should see a list of devices.

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Sorry, solved. The problem was the USB cable. I change It and now its ok! Thanks

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    5,814
    Quote Originally Posted by corrobor View Post
    Sorry, solved. The problem was the USB cable. I change It and now its ok! Thanks
    I hope it's an audiophile USB cable
    https://www.audiosanctuary.co.uk/ver...usb-cable.html

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Senior Member paul-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    3,822
    Wow, that sure is impressive.

    This might be better. https://www.thecableco.com/cables/us...line-plus.html
    Last edited by paul-; 2021-01-12 at 14:11.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

    Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    5,814
    Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    Wow, that sure is impressive.

    This might be better. https://www.thecableco.com/cables/us...line-plus.html
    I'll just put up with the micro distortions and rhythmic discontinuities

    Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Lol
    No, It Is the cable that i got in the amplifier box

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •