Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bluegaspode View Post
    Well, there is no reason to update on the Amazon Appstore. The old version still works without problems to my knowledge.
    On the other hand, the App sells there exactly 1-3 times / month and the charges from my tax accountant for these book entries are higher then the respective income.

Googles version needed some updates for new Android versions (i.e. 64bit support, new *.apk packaging formats).
    The Amazon app store is still available on Android 10. Does the version available there work on Android 10?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    The Amazon app store is still available on Android 10. Does the version available there work on Android 10?

Who installs Amazon app Store on Android 10? But there shouldn't be any limitation to my knowledge.
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

Who installs Amazon app Store on Android 10? But there shouldn't be any limitation to my knowledge.
    That would be me. Only because I somehow acquired a voucher for the Amazon app store and bought Stellarium with it.

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    That would be me. Only because I somehow acquired a voucher for the Amazon app store and bought Stellarium with it.

As said, I'm not aware of any problems. But if there are we'll find solutions.
    Did you know: SqueezePlayer will stream all your music to your Android device. Take your music everywhere!
    Remote Control + Streaming to your iPad? Squeezebox + iPad = SqueezePad
    Want to see a Weather Forecast on your Radio/Touch/Controller ? => why not try my Weather Forecast Applet
    Want to use the Headphones with your Controller ? => why not try my Headphone Switcher Applet

As said, I'm not aware of any problems. But if there are we'll find solutions.
    Stellarium was my one and only purchase from Amazon, I bought Squeezeplayer from Play Store.

Quote Originally Posted by d6jg View Post
    You could contact Angry Goat who wrote SB Player and see if he will let you pay and download it by some other means.
    I have asked this I think in this forum and the answer was no.
    Some apps (Titanium Backup, Poweramp) let you verify your purchase by an email account on the device or a code that was transferred to you from the seller...
    DSM 6.2 (Synology Disk Station 115) running LMS 7.9.1 -- RPI with a Hifiberry DAC+ running PiCorePlayer (any old version?) -- Nokia Lumia running Windows Phone 8.1 and Soundicity -- <s>Moto G Peregrine xt1039 running CM 14 (Android 7.1.2)</s> -- <s>Zettaly Avy running Android 4.4.4</s> -- Squeeze CTRL App