Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
    Hi Folks - I've built a spare SqueezeAMP this week-end. This is a boost version, white PCB. Boost means that it can be powered from 5..20V and it charges 3-cells LiIon batteries. Best is of course to use 12V DC so that it's the same whether it's battery or DC connected. Anyway, while I wait for the new ordered set of basic version from PCBWay, I'll build some boost from time to time and offer them for sale here. Although it costs me a bit more than the $65 of the basic (+~10 for shipping), I'll sell it for the same price as it's a bit more experimental. It comes with @chill pretty acryclic case, small or big. Let me know if somebody is interested.
    LMS 7.7, 7.8 and 7.9 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBoxOne, XBMC, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, JRiver 21, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, , Pi B3, B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+, Odroid-C1, Odroid-C2, Cubie2, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5

Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Hi Folks - I've built a spare SqueezeAMP this week-end.
    It would be interesting to have a video of your manual pick and place work some day! This would give an appreciation of the level of effort needed for such a small board (and it's associated puny little SMD components). The TI chip has an impressive pin density which I have not yet attempted to solder (even if I purchased a binocular microscope for this purpose).
    LMS 7.9 - 1xRadio, 1xBoom, 5xDuet,3xTouch, 1 SB2. Sony PlayStation, Emby, Chromecast v1 and v2 and...
    SqueezeAmp!
    Contributing to Folding@Home : https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/squeezelite-esp32

happy owner of his first SqueezeAmp

Morning everyone,

I recently received my first SqueezeAmp model. I can tell you that it is simply beautiful work! Congratulations to the whole team behind this project.

The card works great and the sound quality is also great. The software evolutions are numerous and I hope to be able to help in the future!

For the moment, I have a little beginner's topic
    I wanted to enable Bluetooth, but I couldn't find the option. There was a line of code on Sle118's Git. I tested that without thinking too much and now the configuration of my Squeezeamp isn't working anymore.

Can you tell me what to put in the initialization code?
    I am talking about the NVS Editor, at the line autoexec1

Also, for updating the firmware of my version (a squeezeamp with a ESP32 Wrover-B)
    I would tend to choose the SqueezeAmp8MBFlash version. But I'm not sure about my choice.

Thanks for your help !
    And I take advantage of this post to bounce on the last of sle118: a video of the manufacturing process would be great!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Gin_Fiz View Post
    Morning everyone,
    I recently received my first SqueezeAmp model. I can tell you that it is simply beautiful work! Congratulations to the whole team behind this project.
    Thank you!

The software evolutions are numerous and I hope to be able to help in the future!
    Let us know which area you would contribute to.

I wanted to enable Bluetooth, but I couldn't find the option.
    There are 2 "enable bluetooth" options.
    1. Source - When the SqueezeAmp sends a stream of music to a bluetooth speaker
    2. Sink - To allow streaming from a phone to the SqueezeAmp

Which option are you interested in?
    LMS 7.9 - 1xRadio, 1xBoom, 5xDuet,3xTouch, 1 SB2. Sony PlayStation, Emby, Chromecast v1 and v2 and...
    SqueezeAmp!
    Contributing to Folding@Home : https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/squeezelite-esp32