Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by philippe_44 View Post
    Did you connect the battery while the board was powered up? I do that from time to time but thatĺs not recommended
    No

Quote Originally Posted by tikanayoo View Post
    No
    Well, nevermind. Contact me using my PM (I can't identify people from their LMS pseudo) and I'll send you a new one. All I'm asking is that when you received it you'll send the damaged one back to me in the same box (or you use the initial package if you still have it)
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

Hi Folks - I still have some SqueezeAMP boost & basic available, don't hesitate
    LMS 8.2 on Odroid-C4 - SqueezeAMP!, 5xRadio, 5xBoom, 2xDuet, 1xTouch, 1xSB3. Sonos PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, Foobar2000, ShairPortW, 2xChromecast Audio, Chromecast v1 and v2, Squeezelite on Pi, Yamaha WX-010, AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5, RivaArena 1 & 3

I'm very pleased with the two basics that I have. One has replaced a Chromecast Audio which was feeding a small amp for speakers in the kitchen, and the other is in reserve.

Hi phillippe_44,
    What are the prices for your various SqueezeAMPS? Also, what payment options do you accept?
    Thanks. Kid Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Audio View Post
    Hi phillippe_44,
    What are the prices for your various SqueezeAMPS? Also, what payment options do you accept?
    Thanks. Kid Audio
    It's at cost: USD65 (and shipping is usually USD10) and includes box and cables (if you want to tinker)

I've used Paypal to pay Philippe on several occasions, that was his original choice back in Dec 2019 when I purchased my first SqueezeAMP.

Kev

PS I choose to pay Philippe a bit more than he is asking per unit - although he says USD65 at cost - the time and effort he puts in, plus his ongoing support for all things Squeeze that he is involved with, I think a few dollars more is reasonable.
    Last edited by KeBul; 2021-07-06 at 13:22.

Hi Philippe,
    I sent you a PM.
    Kid Audio

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Audio View Post
    Hi Philippe,
    I sent you a PM.
    Kid Audio
    If you don't hear back via PM try emailing him using

squeezeamp "at" outlook "dot" com

Kev

Hi everybody,

I want to say thanks a lot to Philippe . I receive today the new squeezeamp and i's work perfect. i m wainting a new battery with the good connector (they accept to send my a new one ) .