Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sor°, Denmark
    Posts
    679
    Now there is an error in the log:


    S°g
    Opdater (50, 100, 500, 1000 linjer) Hent
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2157] Slim::Player::StreamingController::resetSongqueue (1797) Song queue is now 0
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2178] Slim::Player::StreamingController:layerActive (2014) 00:04:20:18:14:fa player already active: 00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2189] Slim::Player::StreamingController:layerActive (2014) 00:04:20:18:14:fa player already active: 00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2194] Slim::Player::Squeezebox::reconnect (80) 00:04:20:18:14:fa restaring play on pseudo-reconnect at 0
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2198] Slim::Player::StreamingController:layerReconnect (2093) 00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2306] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_eventAction (273) 00:04:20:18:14:fa: ContinuePlay in STOPPED-IDLE -> Slim::Player::StreamingController::_Stop
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2311] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_eventAction (284) params: song => Slim::Player::Song=ARRAY(0x9a34820) bytesReceived => undef
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2323] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_Stop (611) Song queue is now 0
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2328] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_setPlayingStat e (2378) new playing state STOPPED
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2332] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_setStreamingSt ate (2387) new streaming state IDLE
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.2340] Slim::Player::Squeezebox::reconnect (88) 00:04:20:18:14:fa forcing stop on pseudo-reconnect
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7187] Slim::Player::Song::new (108) index 4 -> wimp://50141964.flac
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7231] Slim::Player::Song::new (150) live=2
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7236] Slim::Player::StreamingController::resetSongqueue (1797) Song queue is now 4
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7288] Slim::Player::StreamingController:layerActive (2014) 00:04:20:10:0d:85 player already active: 00:04:20:10:0d:85
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7304] Slim::Player::StreamingController:layerActive (2014) 00:04:20:10:0d:85 player already active: 00:04:20:10:0d:85
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7309] Slim::Player::Squeezebox::reconnect (80) 00:04:20:10:0d:85 restaring play on pseudo-reconnect at 0
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7313] Slim::Player::StreamingController:layerReconnect (2093) 00:04:20:10:0d:85
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7318] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_eventAction (273) 00:04:20:10:0d:85: ContinuePlay in STOPPED-IDLE -> Slim::Player::StreamingController::_Stop
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7322] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_eventAction (284) params: bytesReceived => undef song => Slim::Player::Song=ARRAY(0x9b3b258)
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7335] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_Stop (611) Song queue is now 4
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7339] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_setPlayingStat e (2378) new playing state STOPPED
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7343] Slim::Player::StreamingController::_setStreamingSt ate (2387) new streaming state IDLE
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7349] Slim::Player::Squeezebox::reconnect (88) 00:04:20:10:0d:85 forcing stop on pseudo-reconnect
    [19-11-16 18:20:27.7542] Slim::Player::Transporter::setDigitalInput (189) Switching to digital input 0
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.3987] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-wma-receiver-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.3993] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-wma-*-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.3997] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-wma-receiver-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4001] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-wma-*-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4005] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-ogg-receiver-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4009] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-ogg-*-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4014] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-ogg-receiver-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4018] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-ogg-*-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4022] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-flc-receiver-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4026] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-flc-*-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4030] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-flc-receiver-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4035] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-flc-*-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4039] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-aif-receiver-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4043] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-aif-*-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4047] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-aif-receiver-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4051] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-aif-*-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4056] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-pcm-receiver-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4060] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-pcm-*-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4064] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-pcm-receiver-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4068] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-pcm-*-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4072] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-mp3-receiver-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4077] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-mp3-*-00:04:20:18:14:fa
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4081] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-mp3-receiver-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4085] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::checkBin (242) Checking formats for: unk-mp3-*-*
    [19-11-16 18:20:30.4090] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::getConvertCommand 2 (443) Error: Didn't find any command matches for type: unk
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Callesoroe
    Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
    Kitchen: Transporter - Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Guestroom: Touch - Bencmark DAC1, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
    http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe

  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    UK/London
    Posts
    1,885
    The root error is higher up in the file ... and there is another occurrence of something similar further down

    Where you see '# FLAC output starts here'
    Code:
    [19-11-16 18:20:02.3694] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::loadConversionTables (106) input: 'wma' output: 'wma' clienttype: '*': clientid: '*': 'wmal wmal * *'
    [19-11-16 18:20:02.3705] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::loadConversionTables (106) input: 'wmap' output: 'wmap' clienttype: '*': clientid: '*': '# FLAC output starts here'
    [19-11-16 18:20:02.3715] Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::loadConversionTables (106) input: 'flc' output: 'flc' clienttype: '*': clientid: '*': '[sox] -q -t flac $FILE$ -t flac	-'
    Very strange.
    I have not tried it on mine (can't restart LMS at present).
    I wonder if everyone gets this error on startup but have not hit whatever the situation is when playing later that invokes the issue when trying to use the bogus command.

    Something in the parser seems not to like the special indicator for "do nothing" which is a line containing whitespace (tab usually) followed by the "-"
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    17,912
    Quote Originally Posted by callesoroe View Post
    Now there is an error in the log:
    Don't worry - that is associated with something else. The type "unk" has been determined for the last stream/file you are trying to play. What is it ? What is the DigitalInput Tranporter action ?

    As Peter said there are two instances of the parsing error. The code skips all lines with "#" at the start - which means these lines are not being read properly yet other comment lines with # are ignored correctly. There is something about the line terminator. This feels like an editor problem but the custom-convert.conf file posted works OK on my Ubuntu system

    Initially I see three possibilities.
    1. The file being edited /posted is not the one actual being used (.e.g another custom-convert.conf left in some other subfolder will take precedent)
    2. The standard Perl line terminator is being changed while files is being read.
    3. LMS Code is somehow corrupted

    I think start with 1 - find all convert.conf and custom-convert.conf files in the Plugins, Slim and Cache directories and all sub folders.

    edit:
    I should double check again the posted custom-convert.txt file - just to be sure.

  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sor°, Denmark
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Don't worry - that is associated with something else. The type "unk" has been determined for the last stream/file you are trying to play. What is it ? What is the DigitalInput Tranporter action ?

    As Peter said there are two instances of the parsing error. The code skips all lines with "#" at the start - which means these lines are not being read properly yet other comment lines with # are ignored correctly. There is something about the line terminator. This feels like an editor problem but the custom-convert.conf file posted works OK on my Ubuntu system

    Initially I see three possibilities.
    1. The file being edited /posted is not the one actual being used (.e.g another custom-convert.conf left in some other subfolder will take precedent)
    2. The standard Perl line terminator is being changed while files is being read.
    3. LMS Code is somehow corrupted

    I think start with 1 - find all convert.conf and custom-convert.conf files in the Plugins, Slim and Cache directories and all sub folders.

    edit:
    I should double check again the posted custom-convert.txt file - just to be sure.
    My Transporter in the Livingroom is configered to use the digital loop function. It is connected to a Tact digital preamp. To take advantage of the DSP functions in the Tact, but to use The Transporters DAC as it sounds better.
    So I think this explaines the digital input messages.

    It is the first time I play with custom-convert files(as you can see from all my silly questions), so if there are others they must come with plugins. But nothing is changed.....

    I have no idea of what UNK is ???

    I have attached pictures of my installed plugins.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by callesoroe; 2019-11-17 at 01:41.
    Callesoroe
    Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
    Kitchen: Transporter - Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Guestroom: Touch - Bencmark DAC1, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
    http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    17,912
    Quote Originally Posted by callesoroe View Post
    My Transporter in the Livingroom is configered to use the digital loop function. It is connected to a Tact digital preamp. To take advantage of the DSP functions in the Tact, but to use The Transporters DAC as it sounds better.
    So I think this explaines the digital input messages.

    It is the first time I play with custom-convert files(as you can see from all my silly questions), so if there are others they must come with plugins. But nothing is changed.....

    I have no idea of what UNK is ???

    I have attached pictures of my installed plugins.
    UNK is the unknown type when LMS cannot determine from the stream URL, mime, prefix or suffix what is the "type" of the stream/file. Supported types are in types,.conf and various custom-types.conf.

    It is possible the "wimp://" is the source of the unk - I don't use Tidal but I think Wimp was the old name for Tidal and so plugin still uses wimp prefix. If that is the case it would imply something wrong with Tidal plugin or Tidal access.

    To move this forward I suggest the following.

    1. Delete the problem custom-convert.conf
    2. Restart LMS and confirm MP3 handling is OK.
    3. Create a new custom-convert.conf which ONLY has the "flc flc " lines you want changed.- this is how custom-convert.conf file are supposed to be used - only containing the custom changes. Make sure there is a tab before the "[sox]". The following is all the brand new custom-convert.conf file should contain. Make sure permission and ownership is same as convert.conf
    Code:
    
    flc flc * *
    	[sox] -q -t flac $FILE$ -t flac -
    4. Restart LMS and confirm MP3 handling is OK.
    5. If MP3 is OK, confirm modified flac handling.

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    17,912
    The reason for just having the specific custom changes in the custom-convert,conf file is because if the whole convert.conf file is copied then any updates to convert,conf in subsequent LMS will not used - only the old values convert.conf values used when the custom-convert.conf was created.

    For example, the OPs LMS version is May 2019 - there has been two changes to convert.conf file since May 2019 - improving handling of streaming MP4 and ops types. Luckily there has been no conflict but there is possibility an LMS updated requires a matching convert.conf but creating a custom-convert.conf from a snapshot of convert.conf has the potential for a version mismatch.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Sor°, Denmark
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    UNK is the unknown type when LMS cannot determine from the stream URL, mime, prefix or suffix what is the "type" of the stream/file. Supported types are in types,.conf and various custom-types.conf.

    It is possible the "wimp://" is the source of the unk - I don't use Tidal but I think Wimp was the old name for Tidal and so plugin still uses wimp prefix. If that is the case it would imply something wrong with Tidal plugin or Tidal access.

    To move this forward I suggest the following.

    1. Delete the problem custom-convert.conf
    2. Restart LMS and confirm MP3 handling is OK.
    3. Create a new custom-convert.conf which ONLY has the "flc flc " lines you want changed.- this is how custom-convert.conf file are supposed to be used - only containing the custom changes. Make sure there is a tab before the "[sox]". The following is all the brand new custom-convert.conf file should contain. Make sure permission and ownership is same as convert.conf
    Code:
    
    flc flc * *
    	[sox] -q -t flac $FILE$ -t flac -
    4. Restart LMS and confirm MP3 handling is OK.
    5. If MP3 is OK, confirm modified flac handling.
    Heeeey.......

    This did it

    Now mp3 radio works, and my sox codeline is accepted as there is no stuttering on Tidal(Test track Trapper Man from Mark Knopflers newest album did it every time).

    Thank you so much Paul and bpa

    You guys and this forum is awsome.......

    Earlier I did not make the "TAB" so that the "[sox] started under the first * . And it was coded from scratch in Notepad++.

    Regarding the Wimp messages. It is correct that it was the early version of Tidal. I tested stuff with Michael Herger as Wimp(flac) was implemented in LMS.
    And there is still wimp names in the current Tidal plugin.

    Thanks again guys !!!
    Last edited by callesoroe; 2019-11-18 at 01:16.
    Callesoroe
    Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
    Kitchen: Transporter - Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Guestroom: Touch - Bencmark DAC1, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
    http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •