Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundoeer View Post
    Sorry, I have no idea how to do that. Can you guide me some of the way?
    From LMS web interface
    Settings/Player/then choose one of your devices/AudioStreaming Method
    If it fixes it for that player then do the same for the others.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin

LMS WebUI Settings/Advanced/Player/ Audio - Streaming Method -> Proxied Streaming

Setting streaming as proxy works, thanks for that. But only on LMS
    But how do I implement this on squeezebox.com, where I normally use all my devices? I don┤t have LMS running 24-7.
    Thanks so far
    Jorgen

t least that shows that the connection between your LAN and their infrastructure is working.

I don't think that you can use MySqueeze as a proxy ... while technically possible for Logitech to do this I would expect them to not want the costs of the bandwidth provision and the broadcasters might not like seeing lots of traffic coming from a place that does not represent the listener.
    Plus it would be an issue for geolocked broadcasters.

Enabling detailed logs on the network streaming part of LMS might give a clue about what is happening when the stream plays ... which might then help in determining why the player can't do it itself.
    Paul Webster

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    t least that shows that the connection between your LAN and their infrastructure is working.

I don't think that you can use MySqueeze as a proxy ... while technically possible for Logitech to do this I would expect them to not want the costs of the bandwidth provision and the broadcasters might not like seeing lots of traffic coming from a place that does not represent the listener.
    Plus it would be an issue for geolocked broadcasters.

Enabling detailed logs on the network streaming part of LMS might give a clue about what is happening when the stream plays ... which might then help in determining why the player can't do it itself.
    Do you think it can have something to do with my router or my internet provider ?

Do you think it can have something to do with my router or my internet provider ?
    Unlikely - because it is working when you use your local LMS as a proxy.
    Paul Webster

A few years ago this sort of problem showed up when users have security s/w (e.g. cache, firewalls) or devices which "examined" the network streams - often treating the stream as a file rather than time critical audio which is not to be delayed.

What is your internal network setup starting with the "modem" (e.g. ADSL, fibre, cable). If you give device names and models - people can check if there is something unusual.