Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LMS now recognizes USBridge but no music. Are there any special settings for USB?

IF you already have a LMS server in your network, then you do not need to install LMS on pCP.

What sound card do you have on USBridgeSig?
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

It is up and running.

Thanks for all the help. It is much appreciated.

help with ALLO USBbridge

Hi Guys,

I've just received my Allo USBbridge and installed the latest version of Picoreplayer on it. I can see the player in LMS and music is playing, but no sound is coming out of the system??

I have the audio output in squeezbox setting set to 'usb audio' is that correct? I'm assuming I only need to connect power to the 5v in and not the clean power? as I don't yet have the digitone signiture card installed?

I have USB cable connected to a NAD D 3020 which obviously has a builtin DAC. So I cannot understand why no sound is coming out?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated?

I put an PianoPlus dac on my USBridgeSig, I never looked at the USB ports, but I think you want the clean power port.

With your USB dac, selecting USB on the squeezelite page is correct. If squeezelite is playing, then you might need to look at the volume control. There should be instructions on the "Card Control" Page. (Button right by where you selected "USB Audio"

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    I put an PianoPlus dac on my USBridgeSig, I never looked at the USB ports, but I think you want the clean power port.

With your USB dac, selecting USB on the squeezelite page is correct. If squeezelite is playing, then you might need to look at the volume control. There should be instructions on the "Card Control" Page. (Button right by where you selected "USB Audio"
    I still haven't been able to get any sound via the built in usb port connected directly to my NAD D 3020!!

Quote Originally Posted by mattpitts74 View Post
    I still haven't been able to get any sound via the built in usb port connected directly to my NAD D 3020!!
    Might be worth asking Allo if it's compatible. I don't know anything about that DAC.

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    Might be worth asking Allo if it's compatible. I don't know anything about that DAC.
    Thanks Paul, I figured it out eventually, I had to also set the correct output setting, which in my case were as follows, all seems to be working as expected now
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 22.20.26.png
Views: 97
Size:  54.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by mattpitts74 View Post
    Thanks Paul, I figured it out eventually, I had to also set the correct output setting, which in my case were as follows, all seems to be working as expected now
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-12-10 at 22.20.26.png
Views: 97
Size:  54.8 KB
    Sorry forgot about that one....USB devices do have a rather large list of potential output devices. And not all of them work.