Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

SqueezeBox keeps disconnecting up power on.

Every time I power on the touch it can’t find my network. I need to disconnect the power, and it seems to reset. It happens almost every day. Nothing new has changed with my internet or router. Thanks.

Mine started doing the same. Maddening. I've given up and unplugged it. If anyone has a solve, I'd love to hear it. Thanks.

If using DHCP, check that LMS server IP address remains the same and has not been given a new IP address when lease is renewed

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    If using DHCP, check that LMS server IP address remains the same and has not been given a new IP address when lease is renewed
    Thanks. where do I find that?

In the router, dhcp/lan section. Sometimes referred as bind ip or static ip.
    SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's
    Server: LMS on Pi3 7.9.1. on PcP 3.21
    Network: AVM Fritzbox, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, 3x Ubiquity

Quote Originally Posted by edwin2006 View Post
    In the router, dhcp/lan section. Sometimes referred as bind ip or static ip.
    or "reserve" IP address.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by gellie View Post
    Thanks. where do I find that?
    Look in WebUI Settings/Information - Server IP Address

If the address changes from day to day - then dynamic IP address may be the problem.

In which case the posts about DHCP and routers indicate how you might make the servers's IP address remain the same.