Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Booms for sale

Booms for sale

Hi everybody. I have 2 fully functioning Booms for sale. One of them has a display starting to fade? But still very readable. Other one has been boxed up for years. None of the farting speaker problem. Unplugged when not in use. Always used a subwoofer. I also have one for back ups for parts, not working. Not looking to become rich, just want to sell them at a fair price. Trying to gauge the interest here, let me know I will dig everything out and provide any information you need. Also have a radio if anyone is interested that is in good condition.
    Last edited by j.com; 2019-10-09 at 07:51.

Booms for sale

I've seen Booms for sale online between $70.00 and $800.00 plus shipping. Quite the spread. What were you looking to get for the Boom in the box?

Iĺm thinking about 250 for the two working booms, plus the other two nonworking for parts . Like to sell as a lot

Quote Originally Posted by j.com View Post
    Iĺm thinking about 250 for the two working booms, plus the other two nonworking for parts . Like to sell as a lot
    250 what?
    Where in the world are you?

Server - LMS 7.9.2 Pi4B 4GB/pCP 6.0.0-b7 18K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Boom
    Garage - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi

Sorry about that realized after I posted. US Dollars I’m in Minnesota USA
    Last edited by j.com; 2019-10-03 at 18:29.

I may have interest to purchase these! I'll PM you...

Quote Originally Posted by j.com View Post
    Hi everybody. I have 2 fully functioning Booms for sale. One of them has a display starting to fade? But still very readable. Other one has been boxed up for years. None of the farting speaker problem. Unplugged when not in use. Always used a subwoofer. I also have One or 2 for back ups for parts, not working. Not looking to become rich, just want to sell them at a fair price. Trying to gauge the interest here, let me know I will dig everything out and provide any information you need. Also have a radio if anyone is interested that is in good condition.

Looks like I don't yet have privileges to PM anyone. I'll check with an Admin to see what I can do...j.com, if you are able to PM me, feel free to do so.

Protow.com@

Quote Originally Posted by countalmaviva View Post
    Looks like I don't yet have privileges to PM anyone. I'll check with an Admin to see what I can do...j.com, if you are able to PM me, feel free to do so.
    Gmail.com(see title)
    John

$75.00 us each

75 US Dollars each Boom. These two booms are in very good shape.

J.com, I sent you a message.