Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Controller screen brightness - sticky setting?

Is there any way to set the brightness as a sticky value? After a reboot, the screen is always at maximum.
    LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Home Mini, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler

Brexit = ∞ stupidity

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by castalla View Post
    Is there any way to set the brightness as a sticky value? After a reboot, the screen is always at maximum.
    Another annoying aspect of the controller is the backlight inevitably turns back on even when the screensaver is set to screen off. When this happens I can remove and replace the controller in its charger and the light goes off again until the next time.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Another annoying aspect of the controller is the backlight inevitably turns back on even when the screensaver is set to screen off. When this happens I can remove and replace the controller in its charger and the light goes off again until the next time.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    The brightness was sticky the last time I switched it on! Random setting, I think.
    LMS server: Pi Zero

Amp: Denon PMA-50

Players/Speakers: Touch, Logitech Radios, Sonos Play 1s & Beam, Libratone Zipp, GGMM E2 & E3, Yamaha WXAD-010, Loewe Airspeaker, Google Home Mini, Pioneer WX-SMA1, Roberts S1, O2 Joggler, Cisco Joggler

Brexit = ∞ stupidity

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------