Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 460 of 1001
  1. #451
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by philchillbill View Post
    I checked the statistics but it wonĺt be visible until tomorrow.
    Thanks

  2. #452
    Senior Member philchillbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    798
    The dashboard does not show any subscriptions ended. Were you still in the trial period?

  3. #453
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by philchillbill View Post
    The dashboard does not show any subscriptions ended. Were you still in the trial period?
    Yes, still in the Trial Period

    I had to go in to my Amazon Account and terminate it there, Memberships and Subscriptions

    Now I see this


    Name:  2020-01-06_183235.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  21.9 KB

  4. #454
    Is there a year subscription or only monthly?

  5. #455
    Senior Member philchillbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by tushma View Post
    Is there a year subscription or only monthly?
    Only monthly

  6. #456
    Senior Member philchillbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    798
    I've just added to the online help a mention that if your tunnels are auto-expiring after 8 hours, it's because you didn't sign up for a (free) account at ngrok.com.

  7. #457
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    1

    Availability in Canada

    Why is this not available through Amazon Canada? I see that LMS-lite is.

    It would be great to have here as well.

  8. #458
    Senior Member philchillbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by kartunes View Post
    Why is this not available through Amazon Canada? I see that LMS-lite is.

    It would be great to have here as well.
    Would love to oblige, but Amazon does not support subscriptions in Canada. See https://developer.amazon.com/en-US/d...n-pricing.html

    As soon as they do, I'll launch ASAP.

  9. #459
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    3

    use of LMS as alexa speaker

    Hi all,

    do you think it will be possible at some point to enable LMS end point devices as ALEXA speakers ?
    That would allow seamless music output through LMS devices (at home 2 RADIO, one TOUCH and 1 RP3 with PICOREPLAYER and a 7" touchscreen) using ALEXA, like what you can do using SPOTTY or SONOS devices..

    Also, I would much prefer one time payment to the subscription model but I understand the rationale.

    Last thing : the skill should be in french too since I live here ;-)

    Thanks

  10. #460
    Senior Member philchillbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by danette5757 View Post
    Hi all,

    do you think it will be possible at some point to enable LMS end point devices as ALEXA speakers ?
    That would allow seamless music output through LMS devices (at home 2 RADIO, one TOUCH and 1 RP3 with PICOREPLAYER and a 7" touchscreen) using ALEXA, like what you can do using SPOTTY or SONOS devices..

    Also, I would much prefer one time payment to the subscription model but I understand the rationale.

    Last thing : the skill should be in french too since I live here ;-)

    Thanks
    Not sure what you mean about LMS as Alexa speakers. Using the skill, an Echo can be an LMS speaker (with the 'Stream' commands). For the other way around, you wouldn't need a skill but just Bluetooth from an Echo to a BT capable LMS device, like the new ESP32 players. Or do I misunderstand?

    I submitted the other skill LMS-lite in French today for certification. But this one would be a *lot* more work.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •