Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1187
    Quote Originally Posted by wimsnijders@onetel.com View Post
    Dank je,

Problem is that i don't know how to access the max2play PI. I tired to connect with filezilla but host does not connect.
    Try an ssh client (e.g. putty or SmarTTY) and login with username pi and password max2play.

Gelukt, i am in. The password was wrong. Downloaded the Linux installer and transferred to Max2Play to home/pi and ran the sudo.
    But.....
    Name:  Picture1.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  57.7 KB

What did i do wrong?

Gelukt, i am in. The password was wrong. Downloaded the Linux installer and transferred to Max2Play to home/pi and ran the sudo.
    But.....

What did i do wrong?
    Looks like the downloaded ngrok zip is corrupt. Maybe run the script again and see if it gets it on a second try? Your virusscanner might somehow have messed up the file. Worst case, go to the ngrok site and download the binary manually.

Quote Originally Posted by philchillbill View Post
    Looks like the downloaded ngrok zip is corrupt. Maybe run the script again and see if it gets it on a second try? Your virusscanner might somehow have messed up the file. Worst case, go to the ngrok site and download the binary manually.
    Doesn't work. Switched off Kaspersky and downloaded all versions of Linus script with the same result when running sudo. I pass on the worst case solution of the binary as i am not confident on how to set that up.

thanks

Doesn't work. Switched off Kaspersky and downloaded all versions of Linus script with the same result when running sudo. I pass on the worst case solution of the binary as i am not confident on how to set that up.

thanks
    What does your max2play run on? If a pi then you need either the ARM 32 or 64 bit version. The screenshot you showed had the 386 version which would be for an Intel 32-bit machine, not a pi.

whatever version i download the same result. i also tried to download through different machines. Same result.

whatever version i download the same result. i also tried to download through different machines. Same result.
    I just downloaded a fresh m2p (m2p_buster_rpi-v253.img) and created an SD for it. Selected 'Linux ARM' on the easy-setup page and transferred setup.sh to my pi 3B using SmarTTY. When I ran the script it installed without errors:

Name:  Screenshot 2021-11-22 195533.png
Views: 91
Size:  102.8 KB

So the script (as expected) is fine. What version of m2p are you running Ś is it really old?

Quote Originally Posted by philchillbill View Post
    I just downloaded a fresh m2p (m2p_buster_rpi-v253.img) and created an SD for it. Selected 'Linux ARM' on the easy-setup page and transferred setup.sh to my pi 3B using SmarTTY. When I ran the script it installed without errors:

Name:  Screenshot 2021-11-22 195533.png
Views: 91
Size:  102.8 KB

So the script (as expected) is fine. What version of m2p are you running Ś is it really old?
    Running version 2.54. I'll try and update to the latest and install again.

Running version 2.54. I'll try and update to the latest and install again.
    The max2play version isn't related to the OS version. It could still be years old. When did you first install it and which image did you use?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    The max2play version isn't related to the OS version. It could still be years old. When did you first install it and which image did you use?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
    Its a few years old. Getting new sd card and will upload new image........