Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    38

    Raspbian, Pi 3 B+ and LMS : scan problem with encoding

    Hello,

    I try unsuccessfully to run LMS on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with Raspbian Buster Lite. The music files are stored on an NTFS external hard drive. (I do not want to use piCorePlayer or Max2Play because the Raspberry Pi must host other applications than LMS.)

    Everything works except the scan of the library (full rescan from scratch). These are the character sets (utf8 and others) that seems to generate the problem. The errors begin to appear in the second step of the analysis. The detection of files/directories is working properly. It's the analysis of new music files that generates errors.

    scanner.log :
    Code:
    [19-09-15 10:42:35.0422] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::new (891) Handling new playlist file:///media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/-%20Compilation%20-/Copland%20-%20Lutoslawski%20-%20Nielsen%20(Clarinet%20Concertos)/Copland,%20Clarinet%20Concerto%20-%20Lutoslawski,%20Dance%20Preludes%20-%20Nielsen,%20Clarinet%20Concerto%20(Janet%20Hilton).cue
    [19-09-15 10:42:36.2021] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::new (891) Handling new playlist file:///media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/-%20Compilation%20-/Dimitri%20Ashkenazy%20-%20Works%20for%20Clarinet%20and%20Piano/cover/Various%20Composers%20-%20Works%20for%20Clarinet%20and%20Piano%20-%20Dimitri%20Ashkenazy,%20Vladimir%20Ashkenazy.cue
    [19-09-15 10:42:36.2289] Slim::Formats::Playlists::CUE::parse (473) Error: Couldn't find referenced FILE: [/media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/- Compilation -/Dimitri Ashkenazy - Works for Clarinet and Piano/cover/Various Composers - Works for Clarinet and Piano - Dimitri Ashkenazy, Vladimir Ashkenazy.flac] on disk! Skipping!
    [19-09-15 10:42:36.2300] Slim::Formats::Playlists::CUE::parse (473) Error: Couldn't find referenced FILE: [/media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/- Compilation -/Dimitri Ashkenazy - Works for Clarinet and Piano/cover/Various Composers - Works for Clarinet and Piano - Dimitri Ashkenazy, Vladimir Ashkenazy.flac] on disk! Skipping!
    server.log :
    Code:
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2129] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_initPopularTerms (525) Fulltext index missing or outdated - re-building
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2147] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db selectcol_arrayref failed: no such table: fulltext_terms [for Statement "
    		SELECT term, d FROM (
    			SELECT term, SUM(documents) d
    			FROM fulltext_terms
    			WHERE NOT col IN ('*', 1, 0) AND LENGTH(term) > 1
    			GROUP BY term
    			ORDER BY d DESC
    		)
    		WHERE d > 500
    	"]
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2157] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Backtrace:
    
       frame 0: Slim::Utils::Log::logBacktrace (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 122)
       frame 1: Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1007)
       frame 2: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Plugin/FullTextSearch/Plugin.pm line 532)
       frame 3: Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_initPopularTerms (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Plugin/FullTextSearch/Plugin.pm line 118)
       frame 4: Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 2058)
       frame 5: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 2058)
       frame 6: Slim::Control::Request::notify (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 859)
       frame 7: Slim::Control::Request::checkNotifications (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 708)
       frame 8: main::idle (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 677)
       frame 9: main::main (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 1210)
    
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2164] Slim::Control::Request::notify (2060) Error: Failed notify: Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db selectcol_arrayref failed: no such table: fulltext_terms [for Statement "
    		SELECT term, d FROM (
    			SELECT term, SUM(documents) d
    			FROM fulltext_terms
    			WHERE NOT col IN ('*', 1, 0) AND LENGTH(term) > 1
    			GROUP BY term
    			ORDER BY d DESC
    		)
    		WHERE d > 500
    	"] at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 126
    /var/log/syslog :
    Code:
    /var/log/syslog
    Sep 15 10:42:33 pisalon ntfs-3g[449]: Could not convert filename to Unicode: 'Spohr, Rietz, Solère, Heinze - Clarinet in Concert - Thea King.flac': Chaîne multi-octets ou étendue de caractères invalide ou incomplète
    Sep 15 10:42:33 pisalon ntfs-3g[449]: Could not convert filename to Unicode: 'Spohr, Rietz, Solère, Heinze - Clarinet in Concert - Thea King.flac': Chaîne multi-octets ou étendue de caractères invalide ou incomplète
    LMS :
    Code:
    Logitech Media Server
    Logitech Media Server Version : 7.9.2 - 1567938514 @ Sun Sep 8 12:49:29 CEST 2019
    Nom d'hôte : pisalon
    Adresse IP du serveur : 192.168.1.12
    Port HTTP du serveur : 9000
    Système d'exploitation : Debian - FR - utf8
    Architecture de la plate-forme : armv7l-linux
    Version de Perl : 5.28.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
    Audio::Scan : 1.02
    IO::Socket::SSL : 2.060
    Version de la base de données : DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
    Platines identifiées : 4
    cat /etc/*release*
    Code:
    PRETTY_NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)"
    NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux"
    VERSION_ID="10"
    VERSION="10 (buster)"
    VERSION_CODENAME=buster
    ID=raspbian
    ID_LIKE=debian
    HOME_URL="http://www.raspbian.org/"
    SUPPORT_URL="http://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianForums"
    BUG_REPORT_URL="http://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianBugs"
    ps -eaf | grep squeeze
    Code:
    squeeze+   438     1  0 10:14 ?        00:00:00 /bin/bash /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver_safe /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver --prefsdir /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs --logdir /var/log/squeezeboxserver/ --cachedir /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache --charset=utf8
    squeeze+   447   438  2 10:14 ?        00:00:33 /usr/bin/perl /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver --prefsdir /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs --logdir /var/log/squeezeboxserver/ --cachedir /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache --charset=utf8
    locale
    Code:
    LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
    LANGUAGE=
    LC_CTYPE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_NUMERIC="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_TIME="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_COLLATE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_MONETARY="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_MESSAGES="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_PAPER="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_NAME="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_ADDRESS="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_TELEPHONE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_MEASUREMENT="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_IDENTIFICATION="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_ALL=
    /etc/fstab
    Code:
    #LABEL=SAMSUNG /media/SAMSUNG ntfs defaults,nofail,uid=1000,gid=1000,umask=000,nls=utf8,utf8 0 0
    LABEL=SAMSUNG /media/SAMSUNG ntfs defaults,auto,users,rw,nofail,umask=000 0 0
    mount | grep sda1 :
    Code:
    /dev/sda1 on /media/SAMSUNG type fuseblk (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,default_permissions,allow_other,blksize=4096)
    Do you have an idea ?

    I have been looking for two days without success ...

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    3,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck@ View Post
    Hello,

    I try unsuccessfully to run LMS on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with Raspbian Buster Lite. The music files are stored on an NTFS external hard drive. (I do not want to use piCorePlayer or Max2Play because the Raspberry Pi must host other applications than LMS.)

    Everything works except the scan of the library (full rescan from scratch). These are the character sets (utf8 and others) that seems to generate the problem. The errors begin to appear in the second step of the analysis. The detection of files/directories is working properly. It's the analysis of new music files that generates errors.

    scanner.log :
    Code:
    [19-09-15 10:42:35.0422] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::new (891) Handling new playlist file:///media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/-%20Compilation%20-/Copland%20-%20Lutoslawski%20-%20Nielsen%20(Clarinet%20Concertos)/Copland,%20Clarinet%20Concerto%20-%20Lutoslawski,%20Dance%20Preludes%20-%20Nielsen,%20Clarinet%20Concerto%20(Janet%20Hilton).cue
    [19-09-15 10:42:36.2021] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::new (891) Handling new playlist file:///media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/-%20Compilation%20-/Dimitri%20Ashkenazy%20-%20Works%20for%20Clarinet%20and%20Piano/cover/Various%20Composers%20-%20Works%20for%20Clarinet%20and%20Piano%20-%20Dimitri%20Ashkenazy,%20Vladimir%20Ashkenazy.cue
    [19-09-15 10:42:36.2289] Slim::Formats::Playlists::CUE::parse (473) Error: Couldn't find referenced FILE: [/media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/- Compilation -/Dimitri Ashkenazy - Works for Clarinet and Piano/cover/Various Composers - Works for Clarinet and Piano - Dimitri Ashkenazy, Vladimir Ashkenazy.flac] on disk! Skipping!
    [19-09-15 10:42:36.2300] Slim::Formats::Playlists::CUE::parse (473) Error: Couldn't find referenced FILE: [/media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/- Compilation -/Dimitri Ashkenazy - Works for Clarinet and Piano/cover/Various Composers - Works for Clarinet and Piano - Dimitri Ashkenazy, Vladimir Ashkenazy.flac] on disk! Skipping!
    server.log :
    Code:
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2129] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_initPopularTerms (525) Fulltext index missing or outdated - re-building
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2147] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db selectcol_arrayref failed: no such table: fulltext_terms [for Statement "
    SELECT term, d FROM (
    SELECT term, SUM(documents) d
    FROM fulltext_terms
    WHERE NOT col IN ('*', 1, 0) AND LENGTH(term) > 1
    GROUP BY term
    ORDER BY d DESC
    )
    WHERE d > 500
    "]
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2157] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Backtrace:
    
       frame 0: Slim::Utils::Log::logBacktrace (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 122)
       frame 1: Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1007)
       frame 2: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Plugin/FullTextSearch/Plugin.pm line 532)
       frame 3: Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_initPopularTerms (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Plugin/FullTextSearch/Plugin.pm line 118)
       frame 4: Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 2058)
       frame 5: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 2058)
       frame 6: Slim::Control::Request::notify (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 859)
       frame 7: Slim::Control::Request::checkNotifications (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 708)
       frame 8: main::idle (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 677)
       frame 9: main::main (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 1210)
    
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2164] Slim::Control::Request::notify (2060) Error: Failed notify: Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db selectcol_arrayref failed: no such table: fulltext_terms [for Statement "
    SELECT term, d FROM (
    SELECT term, SUM(documents) d
    FROM fulltext_terms
    WHERE NOT col IN ('*', 1, 0) AND LENGTH(term) > 1
    GROUP BY term
    ORDER BY d DESC
    )
    WHERE d > 500
    "] at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 126
    /var/log/syslog :
    Code:
    /var/log/syslog
    Sep 15 10:42:33 pisalon ntfs-3g[449]: Could not convert filename to Unicode: 'Spohr, Rietz, Solère, Heinze - Clarinet in Concert - Thea King.flac': ChaÃne multi-octets ou Ãtendue de caractères invalide ou incomplète
    Sep 15 10:42:33 pisalon ntfs-3g[449]: Could not convert filename to Unicode: 'Spohr, Rietz, Solère, Heinze - Clarinet in Concert - Thea King.flac': ChaÃne multi-octets ou Ãtendue de caractères invalide ou incomplète
    LMS :
    Code:
    Logitech Media Server
    Logitech Media Server Version : 7.9.2 - 1567938514 @ Sun Sep 8 12:49:29 CEST 2019
    Nom d'hôte : pisalon
    Adresse IP du serveur : 192.168.1.12
    Port HTTP du serveur : 9000
    Système d'exploitation : Debian - FR - utf8
    Architecture de la plate-forme : armv7l-linux
    Version de Perl : 5.28.1 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
    Audio::Scan : 1.02
    IO::Socket::SSL : 2.060
    Version de la base de données : DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)
    Platines identifiées : 4
    cat /etc/*release*
    Code:
    PRETTY_NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux 10 (buster)"
    NAME="Raspbian GNU/Linux"
    VERSION_ID="10"
    VERSION="10 (buster)"
    VERSION_CODENAME=buster
    ID=raspbian
    ID_LIKE=debian
    HOME_URL="http://www.raspbian.org/"
    SUPPORT_URL="http://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianForums"
    BUG_REPORT_URL="http://www.raspbian.org/RaspbianBugs"
    ps -eaf | grep squeeze
    Code:
    squeeze+   438     1  0 10:14 ?        00:00:00 /bin/bash /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver_safe /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver --prefsdir /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs --logdir /var/log/squeezeboxserver/ --cachedir /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache --charset=utf8
    squeeze+   447   438  2 10:14 ?        00:00:33 /usr/bin/perl /usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver --prefsdir /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs --logdir /var/log/squeezeboxserver/ --cachedir /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache --charset=utf8
    locale
    Code:
    LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
    LANGUAGE=
    LC_CTYPE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_NUMERIC="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_TIME="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_COLLATE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_MONETARY="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_MESSAGES="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_PAPER="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_NAME="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_ADDRESS="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_TELEPHONE="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_MEASUREMENT="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_IDENTIFICATION="fr_FR.UTF-8"
    LC_ALL=
    /etc/fstab
    Code:
    #LABEL=SAMSUNG /media/SAMSUNG ntfs defaults,nofail,uid=1000,gid=1000,umask=000,nls=utf8,utf8 0 0
    LABEL=SAMSUNG /media/SAMSUNG ntfs defaults,auto,users,rw,nofail,umask=000 0 0
    mount | grep sda1 :
    Code:
    /dev/sda1 on /media/SAMSUNG type fuseblk (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime,user_id=0,group_id=0,default_permissions,allow_other,blksize=4096)
    Do you have an idea ?

    I have been looking for two days without success ...

    Thanks in advance.
    Max2Play doesn't prevent you running other applications as far as I know.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    Max2Play doesn't prevent you running other applications as far as I know.
    That's right. I have the license and I have used it for several years. It's even Max2Play that initially decided me to choose a Raspberry Pi for LMS.

    Now, with the years, I prefer myself to choose the settings of the Linux environment. That's why I prefer to avoid starting from an existing package like Max2Play, PiCorePlayer, OSMC or other. It also allows me to learn ... Even if, here, these errors annoy me a little ...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    3,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck@ View Post
    That's right. I have the license and I have used it for several years. It's even Max2Play that initially decided me to choose a Raspberry Pi for LMS.

    Now, with the years, I prefer myself to choose the settings of the Linux environment. That's why I prefer to avoid starting from an existing package like Max2Play, PiCorePlayer, OSMC or other. It also allows me to learn ... Even if, here, these errors annoy me a little ...
    Fair enough. How did you install Debian Buster on a Pi? When I was looking for an alternative for Raspbian Stretch before it became possible to install MusicIP on it I could only find OSMC.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    How did you install Debian Buster on a Pi?
    Here : https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/
    I chose the "Lite" version.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    3,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck@ View Post
    Here : https://www.raspberrypi.org/downloads/raspbian/
    I chose the "Lite" version.
    Ah so it is still Raspbian. When I wanted a replacement for Raspbian Stretch I wanted pure Debian.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    2,864
    Have you already done

    Code:
    sudo apt-get install ntfs-3g
    and is the external HD self powered or bus powered.

    If the latter, is the power supply for the pi sufficient.

    here is a guide I have followed in the past

    https://thepihut.com/blogs/raspberry...rry-pi-raspian


    ronnie

    I'm running Buster-lite on a rpi4B at the moment.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van
    Have you already done
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install ntfs-3g
    Yes it's done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van
    the external HD self powered or bus powered.
    If the latter, is the power supply for the pi sufficient.
    Self powered but I have used it for several months/years with the same Raspberry Pi and piCorePlayer/Max2Play without problem. Currently, it is working properly with OSMC. I just have some errors during the "scan" of LMS (see above).

    Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van
    here is a guide I have followed in the past
    https://thepihut.com/blogs/raspberry...rry-pi-raspian
    Thank you for the info. Normally, I have already done all that. I even tried several mount options in /etc/fstab, without success.

    The hard disk is usable in SSH, even with accents in the file names.
    Code:
    pi@pisalon:/media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/Saint-Saëns Camille $ ls -l
    total 8
    drwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8192 janv.  9  2016 "Camille Saint-Saëns - Les 3 Symphonies, La Jeunesse d'Hercule"

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Staffordshire. UK
    Posts
    2,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Franck@ View Post
    Hello,

    I try unsuccessfully to run LMS on a Raspberry Pi 3 B+ with Raspbian Buster Lite. The music files are stored on an NTFS external hard drive. (I do not want to use piCorePlayer or Max2Play because the Raspberry Pi must host other applications than LMS.)

    Everything works except the scan of the library (full rescan from scratch). These are the character sets (utf8 and others) that seems to generate the problem. The errors begin to appear in the second step of the analysis. The detection of files/directories is working properly. It's the analysis of new music files that generates errors.

    scanner.log :
    Code:
    [19-09-15 10:42:35.0422] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::new (891) Handling new playlist file:///media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/-%20Compilation%20-/Copland%20-%20Lutoslawski%20-%20Nielsen%20(Clarinet%20Concertos)/Copland,%20Clarinet%20Concerto%20-%20Lutoslawski,%20Dance%20Preludes%20-%20Nielsen,%20Clarinet%20Concerto%20(Janet%20Hilton).cue
    [19-09-15 10:42:36.2021] Slim::Utils::Scanner::Local::new (891) Handling new playlist file:///media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/-%20Compilation%20-/Dimitri%20Ashkenazy%20-%20Works%20for%20Clarinet%20and%20Piano/cover/Various%20Composers%20-%20Works%20for%20Clarinet%20and%20Piano%20-%20Dimitri%20Ashkenazy,%20Vladimir%20Ashkenazy.cue
    [19-09-15 10:42:36.2289] Slim::Formats::Playlists::CUE::parse (473) Error: Couldn't find referenced FILE: [/media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/- Compilation -/Dimitri Ashkenazy - Works for Clarinet and Piano/cover/Various Composers - Works for Clarinet and Piano - Dimitri Ashkenazy, Vladimir Ashkenazy.flac] on disk! Skipping!
    [19-09-15 10:42:36.2300] Slim::Formats::Playlists::CUE::parse (473) Error: Couldn't find referenced FILE: [/media/SAMSUNG/Musique/Classique/- Compilation -/Dimitri Ashkenazy - Works for Clarinet and Piano/cover/Various Composers - Works for Clarinet and Piano - Dimitri Ashkenazy, Vladimir Ashkenazy.flac] on disk! Skipping!
    server.log :
    Code:
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2129] Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_initPopularTerms (525) Fulltext index missing or outdated - re-building
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2147] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Error: DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db selectcol_arrayref failed: no such table: fulltext_terms [for Statement "
            SELECT term, d FROM (
                SELECT term, SUM(documents) d
                FROM fulltext_terms
                WHERE NOT col IN ('*', 1, 0) AND LENGTH(term) > 1
                GROUP BY term
                ORDER BY d DESC
            )
            WHERE d > 500
        "]
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2157] Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (122) Backtrace:
    
       frame 0: Slim::Utils::Log::logBacktrace (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 122)
       frame 1: Slim::Schema::Storage::throw_exception (/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/DBIx/Class/Storage/DBI.pm line 1007)
       frame 2: DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Plugin/FullTextSearch/Plugin.pm line 532)
       frame 3: Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::_initPopularTerms (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Plugin/FullTextSearch/Plugin.pm line 118)
       frame 4: Slim::Plugin::FullTextSearch::Plugin::__ANON__ (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 2058)
       frame 5: (eval) (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 2058)
       frame 6: Slim::Control::Request::notify (/usr/share/perl5/Slim/Control/Request.pm line 859)
       frame 7: Slim::Control::Request::checkNotifications (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 708)
       frame 8: main::idle (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 677)
       frame 9: main::main (/usr/sbin/squeezeboxserver line 1210)
    
    [19-09-15 10:42:40.2164] Slim::Control::Request::notify (2060) Error: Failed notify: Carp::Clan::__ANON__(): DBI Exception: DBD::SQLite::db selectcol_arrayref failed: no such table: fulltext_terms [for Statement "
            SELECT term, d FROM (
                SELECT term, SUM(documents) d
                FROM fulltext_terms
                WHERE NOT col IN ('*', 1, 0) AND LENGTH(term) > 1
                GROUP BY term
                ORDER BY d DESC
            )
            WHERE d > 500
        "] at /usr/share/perl5/Slim/Schema/Storage.pm line 126

    Do you have an idea ?

    I have been looking for two days without success ...

    Thanks in advance.
    I'm afraid you will need someone who understands the mysteries of metadata

    all the best

    ronnie

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    France
    Posts
    38
    Yes, it is likely ... On the other hand, the errors that I observe during the scan in the file /var/log/syslog do not seem related to metadata.

    I'm running Buster-lite on a rpi4B at the moment.
    And LMS works without errors? With an NTFS disk?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •