Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My touch seems to work OK on random play with about 9000 songs on a powered hard drive plugged in the back. One thing you might want to check are the titles (and tags) of your files. I was once having trouble with colons and accents and hashes in the titles. Once they were removed it worked better.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSch View Post
    I don't know what "Homeplugs" are.

I'm not saying that wi-fi doesn't reach that part of the house - other wi-fi devices work in that location.
    Perhaps the Touch requires a stronger signal than other devices.

Dave S.
    I may be wrong but doesn't the Touch only support the 802.11b (or maybe g) WiFi protocol? I'm no expert on WiFi but I assume that this older specification lacks signal strength when compared to the latter n and a/ac capabilities.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Mine has always been rock solid but it's located only twelve feet from my WiFi router which probably explains why.
    Last edited by NovaNed; 2019-10-20 at 21:35.

Quote Originally Posted by NovaNed View Post
    I may be wrong but doesn't the Touch only support the 802.11b (or maybe g) WiFi protocol? I'm no expert on WiFi but I assume that this older specification lacks signal strength when compared to the latter n and a/ac capabilities.

Sent from my CLT-L04 using Tapatalk

Mine has always been rock solid but it's located only twelve feet from my WiFi router which probably explains why.
    Correct. Only supports 802.11b and g.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify