Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    2,844

    Search in Radio menu not working.

    If I search for anything in the Radio menu I get

    500 internal Server error

    This was working a couple of days ago.
    I tried restarting LMS (latest 7.9.2) and no change. Also after restarting LMS Virgin Radio no longer plays and I see

    Error. No items found in playlist



    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    2,844
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    If I search for anything in the Radio menu I get

    500 internal Server error

    This was working a couple of days ago.
    I tried restarting LMS (latest 7.9.2) and no change. Also after restarting LMS Virgin Radio no longer plays and I see

    Error. No items found in playlist



    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    After rebooting the server search is working again but Virgin Radio has disappeared completely.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    17,533
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    If I search for anything in the Radio menu I get

    500 internal Server error
    If you mean by using Search item under Radio - it works OK for me.

    A 500 error is a remote server issue - the request was received by remote system but couldn't be processed by the remote server - sometime overload / remote system updates etc can trigger such a message.

    If LMS is caching the response - the "error" may be transient but LMS makes it look persistent

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    2,844
    Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    If you mean by using Search item under Radio - it works OK for me.

    A 500 error is a remote server issue - the request was received by remote system but couldn't be processed by the remote server - sometime overload / remote system updates etc can trigger such a message.

    If LMS is caching the response - the "error" may be transient but LMS makes it look persistent
    Seems like a Tunein issue. All my Tunein favourites have stopped working now. I see in another thread @Castalla has a similar issue.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •