Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SBT & Tidal plugin

Hello,

Please can help for use my tidal account with logitech sbt
    i have spotify & deezer & yesterday i buy subscription for tidal hi-fi but i try without success to install tidal and use my account
    i install ickstream v 0.3 but give me " has been shutdown and is no longer available
    and i install plugin Tidal 1.2 but i can't find where i can put my account
    spotify and deezer work fine

Thank you very much for help

Quote Originally Posted by Aymen007 View Post
    Hello,

Please can help for use my tidal account with logitech sbt
    i have spotify & deezer & yesterday i buy subscription for tidal hi-fi but i try without success to install tidal and use my account
    i install ickstream v 0.3 but give me " has been shutdown and is no longer available
    and i install plugin Tidal 1.2 but i can't find where i can put my account
    spotify and deezer work fine

Thank you very much for help
    In addition to the TIDAL plugin in LMS, Go to "mysqueezebox.com", login to your account, and add the TIDAL app from AppGallery to your myapps there. Once added, open the Tidal app at mysqueezebox.com and enter your TIDAL login credentials. Also on the player tab, authorize your players for Tidal.
    Home: VBA 4TB (2.5)>LMS 7.9.2>Transporter, Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    Office: Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.2>Squeezelite
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop
    Files: ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes; Streaming: Spotify

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    In addition to the TIDAL plugin in LMS, Go to "mysqueezebox.com", login to your account, and add the TIDAL app from AppGallery to your myapps there. Once added, open the Tidal app at mysqueezebox.com and enter your TIDAL login credentials. Also on the player tab, authorize your players for Tidal.
    Hello,

First thank you for your answer
    in the AppGallery mysqueezebox i dont have tidal app in the list application

Hello,

First thank you for your answer
    in the AppGallery mysqueezebox i dont have tidal app in the list application
    App gallery list is long and wonĺt fit on one page. Be sure to scroll to bottom of list
    Cottage: VBA 3TB (2.4)>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
    The Wild (no internet): PiCorePlayer 4.0 on rPi 3B+, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS & Squeezelite)
    Controllers: iPhone6 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win10(64) laptop

Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    App gallery list is long and wonĺt fit on one page. Be sure to scroll to bottom of list
    this is all app i have in my squeezebox list

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  34.3 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  37.6 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  7.2 KB

this is all app i have in my squeezebox list
    Odd. This is the last of my 29 apps (see pic below). Do you have the "all apps" selected at the top of that list? Also, what country are you in. Maybe TIDAL not available in your country. I'm in the US.

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 114
Size:  37.0 KB

or maybe Tidal is available in the country if the original poster (has subscription) but MySqueezebox does not recognise that country as supported for Tidal.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin

Hi,

My i live in Tunisia and in my country we dont have Tidal

Thanks
    Last edited by Aymen007; 2019-08-06 at 08:48.

You said in your first post that you bought a subscription to Tidal.
    Did it not ask which country you are in?
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    You said in your first post that you bought a subscription to Tidal.
    Did it not ask which country you are in?
    I have a friend who lives in France he made me the inscription