Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by pulinap View Post
    Hi,

yes, it is MP3 because of the subscription level.

The Tidal SQ level on LMS needs to be set to coincide with your subscription level - then it works.

Mine is the same as yours...

Cheers
    I'm paying for the Hifi level but it won't play on my Zen. Works fine on my Pi with Squeezelite. Very odd.

The other thing I've noticed is My Squeezebox only shows the Pi under players, although Tidal worked on the Zen once I put my Tidal password into the website. So it's picking up the login even though it's not registered as a player.

Any ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I'm paying for the Hifi level but it won't play on my Zen. Works fine on my Pi with Squeezelite. Very odd.

The other thing I've noticed is My Squeezebox only shows the Pi under players, although Tidal worked on the Zen once I put my Tidal password into the website. So it's picking up the login even though it's not registered as a player.

Any ideas??
    Not sure...perhaps contact Innuos and see?

Quote Originally Posted by pulinap View Post
    Not sure...perhaps contact Innuos and see?
    Sadly they won't support this legacy product. They did initially when a dac wouldn't be recognised but then when I had another problem (only playing the first minute or so of each track) they tried and gave up and said I needed to reinstall the software and treat it as just a Vortexbox. (I solved that by forcing closed one of the two players it seemed to have installed. Not sure if this is related to the problem, the whole thing has proved a right pain.)

Tidal problem

Hi, i have similar problem with Tidal. I have tidal premium , i have tidal app activated (with login) on mysqeezebox.com.

In Logitech app on my phone i can see and use tidal, but in the browser in my apps there is no tidal.

When i remove tidal from plugins, than restart server, again install tidal plugin, than i can see tidal in my apps, after reboot it dissappears again.

I am using LMS 7.9.2 - 1575296326 @ Mon Dec 2 15:50:12 CET 2019 on picoreplayer 6.0b with Pi 4/4GB
    Attached Images Attached Images