Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LMS+Tidal Integration

Hi there fellow travelers,

Ickstream has stopped supporting Tidal plugin for LMS as of last month.

Is there any other 3rd party software that I could use to run Tidal off my LMS (I have v 2.4 running on a Vortexbox server box with a CD ripper)

Cheers

You need to set up an account on www.mysqueezebox.com if you haven't already got one, and install the app and your login credentials there.
    Set your local LMS up to go log into www.mysqueezebox.com.
    Enable the Logitech TIDAL app.
    Chris :)

I should add that I am running LMS version 7.9.2
    Chris :)

Quote Originally Posted by Stratmangler View Post
    I should add that I am running LMS version 7.9.2
    Thanks for the reply.

Sorry I need to be more specific.

I have an old Vortexbox/Linux server box with 2TB hard drive and a built in CD ripper (I think this is Liv Zen box - precursor to Innuos)

The server box runs LMS 2.4v and I use my laptop to control the server box. Laptop does not have music and not connected to the music system.

Prior to Ickstream stopped supporting LMS - I had the Tidal on my LMS main screen under aps (this didn't have anything to do with my squeezebox)

Here is a current screen shot of LMS

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 496
Size:  96.0 KB

As you can see there's nothing under My apps and when I click my apps it takes me to my squeezebox which is not connected to my Vortexbox unit.

Quote Originally Posted by pulinap View Post

As you can see there's nothing under My apps and when I click my apps it takes me to my squeezebox which is not connected to my Vortexbox unit.
    If you register the player at mysqueeze (and restart) then the Apps will appear as Stratmangler has intimated

Settings > mysqueezebox.com

Edit:

Some people have had problems with cleaning out the previous Ickstream stuff. Have a search on the forum for details if this effects your setup.
    Last edited by Man in a van; 2019-07-18 at 03:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Man in a van View Post
    If you register the player at mysqueeze (and restart) then the Apps will appear as Stratmangler has intimated

Settings > mysqueezebox.com

Edit:

Some people have had problems with cleaning out the previous Ickstream stuff. Have a search on the forum for details if this effects your setup.
    Thanks.

This may appear dumb - but how do I register my unit at mysqueezebox.com...?

Thanks.

This may appear dumb - but how do I register my unit at mysqueezebox.com...?
    Hi Guys,

I think after mucking around with LMS and MySB....the TIDAL icon appeared on my LMS screen.......not sure how it got there...but appears to be working fine....fingers crossed.

Thanks again for all the advice and help.

Cheers
    P

upgrade

Suggest upgrading LMS. Not reason not to.

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry I need to be more specific.

I have an old Vortexbox/Linux server box with 2TB hard drive and a built in CD ripper (I think this is Liv Zen box - precursor to Innuos)

The server box runs LMS 2.4v and I use my laptop to control the server box. Laptop does not have music and not connected to the music system.

Prior to Ickstream stopped supporting LMS - I had the Tidal on my LMS main screen under aps (this didn't have anything to do with my squeezebox)

Here is a current screen shot of LMS

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 496
Size:  96.0 KB

I've got a Liv Zen too, I managed to get Tidal working but it only seems to play MP3s whatever I select in the quality option. Have you got yours working yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence001 View Post
    I've got a Liv Zen too, I managed to get Tidal working but it only seems to play MP3s whatever I select in the quality option. Have you got yours working yet?
    Hi,

yes, it is MP3 because of the subscription level.

The Tidal SQ level on LMS needs to be set to coincide with your subscription level - then it works.

Mine is the same as yours...

Cheers