Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 63 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    With a 3B+ you can do it with the onboard WiFi and BT, provided you can use a 5G WiFi channel. But good that it’s working for you.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

Will be there support for the HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC Pro?
    The shipped kernel seems to support it, but it's missing in the list.

It’s a Dac+ Pro on the output side. The input should be supported the same as the regular ADC.

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    That is the wrong direction, don't use the pair button on the pCP interface for that, you want to set the pCP device to be discoverable(the button above the pair button. then go to your phone’s Bluetooth page and pair to your pCP device.

Once paired, you need to set the device name in the list, then disconnect and reconnect.
    OK I've paired as instructed (without using the pair button on the pi)
    I still don't see any line with "Writing device string for seven for pcp-streamer"
    and still no audio over the stream (I made sure to wait until it had paired first before connecting to the stream)

how can I debug this further?

I have Hifiberry DAC/ADC pro running on RPi3+ with PCP Beta 6 B7. Output Device setting is Hifiberry DAC/ADC.
    1x Picoreplayer with Hifiberry DAC/ADC pro, 3x Picoreplayer with Jivelite 7" Display und IQaudio DigiAmp+, 2 Picoreplayer 6 Beta on RPI4+ LMS, Marantz PM-15S1 amplifier.

Quote Originally Posted by msillence View Post
    OK I've paired as instructed (without using the pair button on the pi)
    I still don't see any line with "Writing device string for seven for pcp-streamer"
    and still no audio over the stream (I made sure to wait until it had paired first before connecting to the stream)

how can I debug this further?
    After you pair, there is a little bug with phones, that you need to press the save button under the paired device table.....you don’t necessarily have to change the name. Once you pressed save, then disconnect your phone, and then reconnect.

Once you do this, can you show me the log when you connect.

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    After you pair, there is a little bug with phones, that you need to press the save button under the paired device table.....you don’t necessarily have to change the name. Once you pressed save, then disconnect your phone, and then reconnect.

Once you do this, can you show me the log when you connect.
    Ahh! Sorry, I think you mentioned save before but this time it's working

Fantastic, many thanks for your help

Had another look at the Pirate Audio device today - made no more progress regarding getting all 4 buttons working with Jivelite, whether using a 'gpio-key' overlay or one of various background processes. Three keys work fine, but the one assigned to GPIO 20 simply doesn't work.

The device uses an overlay file designed for a board that was designed specifically for a Pi 1 fitted with the optional P5 header. Perhaps that's the root cause of the problem?

Do you have a wiring diagram for the whole thing?.....but it sounds like you need to do some rewiring.

Bluetooth Headphone reconnect after PCP restart

My Bose Headphone is successfully connected to PCP. If PCP is restartet after pairing, the Headphone is not reconnected. Any help?
    1x Picoreplayer with Hifiberry DAC/ADC pro, 3x Picoreplayer with Jivelite 7" Display und IQaudio DigiAmp+, 2 Picoreplayer 6 Beta on RPI4+ LMS, Marantz PM-15S1 amplifier.