Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

is my little 3 day weather app really gone?

I saw some kind of update but with no date. So weatherunderground or what its called really gone? I so miss it. Didnt have to turn on a computer to see such. BO HOO
    Has anyone else know of a replacement to use on my standalone Log Squeezebox? Pretty please tell
    thank y'all

Not sure exactly which weather app you're referencing, but if it's SuperDateTime Screensaver:

Go to Server settings, and first remove any existing versions.

Next, at the bottom of the Plugin tab add the following repository:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-...files/repo.xml

Click Apply, and have LMS restart.

Back to the Plugin tab, you should see an option now for SuperDateTime Screensaver.

NOTE: There are Server level and Player level settings for this Plugin
    Player: 1 x Transporter w/Trans-knob, 2 x Touch (Active, 3 x Spares), 4 x Boom (Active, 9 x Spares)
    Server: 1 x Win Server (ESXi 6.x) w/LMS, 1 x HP 24" Touch Screen PC w/LMS & SqueezePlay
    Control: 4 x w/iPeng, 1 x Samsung Note 4, 3ea x Fire 7", 8ö tablets, 1 x 10" all w/SqueezeCtrl & Player (Angry Goat)
    Audio: Mark Levinson 23.5 Amp, 380s Pre, 390s CD, B&W 801 II, Acoustic Energy AE-2 signature, SOTA Sapphire table

Computer geek/tech hoarder(!), and DAMN I love the LMS/Squeeze infrastructure!

I don't understand what you mean?please explain

Quote Originally Posted by markm9999 View Post
    Not sure exactly which weather app you're referencing, but if it's SuperDateTime Screensaver:

thanks but I'm confused
    Im referring to the screensaver I guess its called that shows local weather, tempt confusedp and off to right side three-day weather forecast

Do I do this on my laptop? Im confused. I use my SB as standalone that why I bought it confused here thank to you and all

Go to Server settings, and first remove any existing v...ersions.

Next, at the bottom of the Plugin tab add the following repository:
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/sdt-...files/repo.xml

Click Apply, and have LMS restart.

Back to the Plugin tab, you should see an option now for SuperDateTime Screensaver.

NOTE: There are Server level and Player level settings for this Plugin
    thanks