Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Don't want to spam the thread, but just wanted to say thanks for all the work, pcp is so awesome.

Sent a donation, other people should too!

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    Are you running your LMS web interface on a non-standard port? If so, you need to set it on the port number on the tweaks page.
    OK, this was my Problem with the Player Tabs not showing up... I am running LMS from a Synology NAS and the Port is set to 9002 there.

I also just applied the Hot fix to my 5.0 Player and tested Autostart - Worked Great!

Thanks Much!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Heretic View Post
    Don't want to spam the thread, but just wanted to say thanks for all the work, pcp is so awesome.

Sent a donation, other people should too!
    Hi Prime Heretic,

Thanks.

We probably forget to acknowledge people reporting success enough!!

regards
    Greg

Quote Originally Posted by paul- View Post
    A Hotfix has been pushed to correct the LMS autostart problem......use the Hotfix button on the main page. Updates to 5.0.1
    I just updated to 5.0.1, but the "Auto start favorite" field is still empty and does not show any of my Favorites (LMS 7.9.2 - 1560488529). Any idea what is wrong?

CherAlban

WiFi Dropout with 5.0.0?

I recently upgraded to v5.0.0 and all went very smoothly, or so I thought... The 4.1.0 audio version had been rock-steady but then every minute or two when playing Radio Paradise v5.0.0 dropped-out, but when streaming from my NAS it seems stable. I changed to the standard version to see if that would fix it but the same happens.

Any thoughts? My WiFi settings are all set in wpa_supplicant.conf so the country code ("GB") has not changed. I cannot do an in-situ update to revert to 4.1.0 :-(

There are all kinds of Radio Paradise changes going on. You probably need to upgrade your LMS
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

5.0.1 was fixing a problem where on reboot, it would not start. However the favorites should still be listed.

Nothing was changed with how they are listed. You may have a problem with special characters in the favorite names.
    piCorePlayer a small player for the Raspberry Pi in RAM.
    Homepage: https://www.picoreplayer.org

Please donate if you like the piCorePlayer

I have pi Zero W that I use to display Jivelite on my TV over HDMI. Yesterday I put pCP5 on the RPi and added an IR receiver via GPIO, and now I can control Jivelite with my 4-in-1 remote control - great stuff.

But the other thing that this pi Zero does is look after all my backup/sync/compression tasks overnight. This morning I noticed that none of the rsync jobs ran - rsync isn't in the basic pCP image, and I'd forgotten to add the rsync extension. But I can't now find rsync in the list of extensions, either in the official piCore repository or the piCorePlayer repository. I checked under pCP4, and it's available in the official piCore repository. In fact the list of extensions is much longer under pCP4 than it is under pCP5. Is that because the packages need to be updated for the new kernel, and is it just a matter of waiting? Is there any way to get hold of rsync for pCP5 in the meantime? Is it worth trying the pCP4 rsync.tcz under pCP5?

Just did a fresh install of version 5.0.0 on one of my two standard HifiBerry DAC+ players.
    It took me a while to find my HifiBerry card in de drop down menu however, it is only available via the 'beta' tab.
    In normal/advanced mode only HifiBerry DAC Zero/MiniAmp is available and that one doesn't work.

Is it intentional that you need the beta page to be able to select the other HifiBerry DAC cards?
    IMHO this is confusing.
    Last edited by zordaz; 2019-06-17 at 03:04.
    Living Room: HifiBerry DAC+ Pro & piCorePlayer
    Attic: HifiBerry DAC+ RCA & piCorePlayer
    Kitchen: SB Radio
    Other rooms: 4x SB Radio

Quote Originally Posted by zordaz View Post
    Just did a fresh install of version 5.0.0
    I also did a fresh install last week and the Hifiberry DAC+ (and Pro) are directly available. I used the Advanced Tab.