X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Touchuser
    • Sep 2010

Found my old squeezebox touch

Hi Everybody
    I just finished moving and in the process found my old SBT after quite a few years. I'd like to get it going again. Where/how do I find there latest firmware/software for it? And will it run either Tidal or Qobuz?
    Many thanks for your help!
    Best Steven
  • Paul Webster
    • Apr 2005

Just power it up and it will probably still work ... unless you have changed your local networking set-up.

You will need to install LMS on a machine in your local network if you want to have Tidal or Qobuz - and install/enable a plugin.

Don't worry too much about the firmware version ... chances are that you are on the latest and you will be able to easily download a more recent, if available, from the menus when you get it running.

Edit:
    Feb 2014 is date of latest firmware for Touch (aka fab4).
    See old thread with info about how you can update via SD if needed
    Last edited by Paul Webster; 2019-06-08, 16:24.
    Paul Webster
    Author of "Now Playing" plugins covering Radio France (FIP etc), PlanetRadio (Bauer - Kiss, Absolute, Scala, JazzFM etc), KCRW, ABC Australia and CBC/Radio-Canada
    and, via the extra "Radio Now Playing" plugin lots more - see https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...Playing-plugin

Comment

• cfuttrup
      • Sep 2009

... andif the old Touch doesn't work, it might just be the power supply.
      /Claus

Comment

• blackbear
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Paul Webster
        You will need to install LMS on a machine in your local network if you want to have Tidal or Qobuz - and install/enable a plugin.
        A local LMS is not necessary for Tidal. It is available on mysqueezebox.

Comment

Working...