Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Unable to find songs in Deezer using iPeng or SqueezePad

I'm running LMS 7.7.2 -r33893 on a QNAP 119. As this is an armv5 environment I'm no longer able to use Spotify. So I switched to Deezer instead. Problem is I can't find songs or albums on Deezer using iPeng or SqueezePad. They just don't show. I have no problem finding what I want using the Deezer app on my iPad, but no such luck with iPeng/SqueezePad. I have a Deezer premium account.
    Support at Deezers wasn't able to help an directed me to this community. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Solved

Quote Originally Posted by Keess View Post
    I'm running LMS 7.7.2 -r33893 on a QNAP 119. As this is an armv5 environment I'm no longer able to use Spotify. So I switched to Deezer instead. Problem is I can't find songs or albums on Deezer using iPeng or SqueezePad. They just don't show. I have no problem finding what I want using the Deezer app on my iPad, but no such luck with iPeng/SqueezePad. I have a Deezer premium account.
    Support at Deezers wasn't able to help an directed me to this community. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
    Solved by applying a software update on my Duet .

If you want/need to upgrade LMS to something newer that will run Spotty then consider getting a Raspberry Pi and install piCorePlayer. Add LMS to it (all done via web browser click) and then point the Pi at the existing files on your ancient but perfectly good TS119. It is quite easy to do and you will find plenty of support here - in Linux / Unix - if you get stuck.
    VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
    Office - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
    Dining Room -> SB Boom
    Kitchen -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
    Bedroom (Bedside) - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
    Everything controlled by iPeng