Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Can not login to Tidal

I am not able to login to Tidal through mysqueezebox.com

Tried to delete and add my account, but nothing helps(Says invalid user or password). User and password is correct. My PC and cellphone works fine.
    I am in location Denmark.

Is there a problem at mysqueezebox.com ??
    Callesoroe
    Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
    Kitchen: Receiver - S.M.S.L DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Office: Transporter, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
    http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe

Quote Originally Posted by callesoroe View Post
    I am not able to login to Tidal through mysqueezebox.com

Tried to delete and add my account, but nothing helps(Says invalid user or password). User and password is correct. My PC and cellphone works fine.
    I am in location Denmark.

Is there a problem at mysqueezebox.com ??
    I had exactly the same problem yesterday. When I opened the Tidal plugin in the LMS web gui a simple text appeared saying that login had failed. I the went to mysqueezebox.com and removed the account after which I tried to ad it again. No cigar. I tried a few times more and then went to tidal.com and logged in there using the same web browser. Bingo. A few minutes later I tried to add the account again at mysqueezebox.com and the it simply worked.

I have no idea where the problem was, but it MAY be in the interplay between Tidal and mysqueezebox.com, a temporary situation that self-heals. But I speculate.
    If the situation persists for you maybe a ping to M Herger may help?
    2 Touch, 2 Picoreplayer 5.0.0 on RaspBerry 3B, 1 RasbBerry Zero running Raspian and Squeezelite 1.8
    LMS latest nightly on Ubuntu 18.04.3 on Intel Core2 Duo E4500 @ 2.20GHz, 2GB
    All wired

Quote Originally Posted by BosseJ View Post
    I had exactly the same problem yesterday. When I opened the Tidal plugin in the LMS web gui a simple text appeared saying that login had failed. I the went to mysqueezebox.com and removed the account after which I tried to ad it again. No cigar. I tried a few times more and then went to tidal.com and logged in there using the same web browser. Bingo. A few minutes later I tried to add the account again at mysqueezebox.com and the it simply worked.

I have no idea where the problem was, but it MAY be in the interplay between Tidal and mysqueezebox.com, a temporary situation that self-heals. But I speculate.
    If the situation persists for you maybe a ping to M Herger may help?
    It works for me againů.. Did not do anythingů ?
    Callesoroe
    Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
    Kitchen: Receiver - S.M.S.L DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp speakers. Bedroom: Receiver+UE boombox, Kids: Receiver+Active speakers, Office: Transporter, JBL LSR305 active speakers , TIDAL HIFI flac streaming.
    http://www.last.fm/user/callesoroe