Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Time one hour off on all boxes

Hello,

This is my first post at the forum - thx for a great forum, been squeezebox user for many years!

Last night after using the official LMS for manye years I decided to try out the community version 7.9.2. After upgrading everything looks like working great, but the time on all the boxes are one hour wrong. When time is supposed to be 12:00 it shows 13:00.

I run om Windows server, the time is set correctly on the server via NTP. With the official version the time om all boxes was correct. Does anybody know how to fix this?

In advance - thanks!

Best regards, Baard

Sounds like somewhere an incorrect time zone. Here running on pi and no problem.
    SqueezeBoxes: 1x Transporter (Living room) 1x SB2 (shed), 1x Radio (Kitchen), 1x Boom (Dining room), 1x piCorePlayer (jacuzzi), 1x piCorePlayer (Garden) 1x OSMC + Squeezelite (Movie room), 1x Touch (Study 2), few spare unit's (SB2, SB3, Boom, Touch)
    Server: LMS on Pi3B+ 8.1.2 on PcP 7.0.1
    Network: Draytek, Netgear Smart Switch 24p, Ubiquiti PoE, 3x Ubiquity

Time zone is correct on server - is there any place to set time zone in LMS?

Regards Baard

Quote Originally Posted by baardl View Post
    Time zone is correct on server - is there any place to set time zone in LMS?

Regards Baard
    IIRC sometime this issue showed up when motherboard RTC of PC is different to time set up by OS.