Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    19

    piCorePlayer: Problem with Equalizer

    Hello,

    I have a wonderful music player setup based on piCorePlayer on a Pi2, and IQaudIO's Pi-DAC+/Pi-AMP+ combo

    But, as soon as I set up the equalizer, there are fast, periodic, plops (serveral times/sec).
    I played a lot with different setting (auto-mute, unmute, ...), but couldn't get rid of this behaviour.

    Does anybody have a hint for me what I could do to resolve this?

    Thank you!
    Frank

    Here is my /usr/local/etc/pcp/pcp.cfg:
    Code:
    WIFI="on"
    DEBUG="0"
    MODE="30"
    TEST="0"
    NAME="(player name)"
    OUTPUT="hw:CARD=IQaudIODAC"
    ALSA_PARAMS="80:4::1:"
    BUFFER_SIZE=""
    _CODEC=""
    XCODEC=""
    PRIORITY=""
    MAX_RATE=""
    UPSAMPLE=""
    MAC_ADDRESS=""
    SERVER_IP=""
    LOGLEVEL=""
    LOGFILE=""
    DSDOUT=""
    VISUALISER="yes"
    CLOSEOUT=""
    UNMUTE=""
    ALSAVOLUME=""
    OTHER=""
    AUDIO="iq_amp"
    AUDIOBOOTSCRIPT=""
    HOST=(hostname)
    TIMEZONE="CET-1CEST,M3.5.0,M10.5.0/3"
    CPUGOVERNOR="ondemand"
    OVERCLOCK="NONE"
    ADVOVERCLOCK="None"
    CPUISOL=""
    SQLAFFINITY=""
    SQLOUTAFFINITY=""
    CMD="Default"
    FIQ="0xF"
    ALSAlevelout="Default"
    ALSAeq="no"
    REBOOT="Disabled"
    RB_H="0"
    RB_WD="*"
    RB_DMONTH="*"
    RESTART="Disabled"
    RS_H="0"
    RS_WD="*"
    RS_DMONTH="*"
    CRON_COMMAND=""
    AUTOSTARTLMS=""
    A_S_LMS="Disabled"
    AUTOSTARTFAV=""
    A_S_FAV="Disabled"
    USER_COMMAND_1="%2Fhome%2Ftc%2Fheadphone_detect"
    USER_COMMAND_2=""
    USER_COMMAND_3=""
    JIVELITE="yes"
    SCREENROTATE="0"
    JL_SCREEN_WIDTH="0"
    JL_SCREEN_HEIGHT="0"
    SHAIRPORT="no"
    LMSERVER="no"
    LMSDATA="default"
    SQLT_VERSION="basic"
    SQBINARY="default"
    SQUEEZELITE="yes"
    GPIOPOWEROFF="no"
    GPIOPOWEROFF_GPIO="17"
    GPIOPOWEROFF_HI="yes"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN="no"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN_GPIO="22"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN_HI="yes"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN_PU="down"
    POWER_GPIO=""
    POWER_OUTPUT="L"
    POWER_SCRIPT=""
    IR_LIRC="no"
    IR_GPIO_IN="25"
    IR_GPIO_OUT=""
    IR_DEVICE="lirc0"
    IR_CONFIG=""
    LMSWEBPORT=""
    FSM="Default"
    LMSCONTROLS="yes"
    PLAYERTABS="yes"
    HDMIPOWER="on"
    APMODE="no"
    AP_IP=""
    RPI3INTWIFI="on"
    RPIBLUETOOTH="off"
    SAMBA="disabled"
    WOL="no"
    WOL_NIC=""
    WOL_LMSMACADDRESS=""
    SPARAMS1=""
    SPARAMS2=""
    SPARAMS3=""
    SPARAMS4=""
    SPARAMS5=""
    INTERNET_CHECK_IP=""
    ROTDASH="no"
    SHAIRPORT_OUT="hw:CARD=IQaudIODAC"
    SHAIRPORT_CONTROL="Digital"
    NETWORK_WAIT="50"

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by fvzeppelin View Post
    Hello,

    I have a wonderful music player setup based on piCorePlayer on a Pi2, and IQaudIO's Pi-DAC+/Pi-AMP+ combo

    But, as soon as I set up the equalizer, there are fast, periodic, plops (serveral times/sec).
    I played a lot with different setting (auto-mute, unmute, ...), but couldn't get rid of this behaviour.

    Does anybody have a hint for me what I could do to resolve this?

    Thank you!
    Frank

    Here is my /usr/local/etc/pcp/pcp.cfg:
    Code:
    WIFI="on"
    DEBUG="0"
    MODE="30"
    TEST="0"
    NAME="(player name)"
    OUTPUT="hw:CARD=IQaudIODAC"
    ALSA_PARAMS="80:4::1:"
    BUFFER_SIZE=""
    _CODEC=""
    XCODEC=""
    PRIORITY=""
    MAX_RATE=""
    UPSAMPLE=""
    MAC_ADDRESS=""
    SERVER_IP=""
    LOGLEVEL=""
    LOGFILE=""
    DSDOUT=""
    VISUALISER="yes"
    CLOSEOUT=""
    UNMUTE=""
    ALSAVOLUME=""
    OTHER=""
    AUDIO="iq_amp"
    AUDIOBOOTSCRIPT=""
    HOST=(hostname)
    TIMEZONE="CET-1CEST,M3.5.0,M10.5.0/3"
    CPUGOVERNOR="ondemand"
    OVERCLOCK="NONE"
    ADVOVERCLOCK="None"
    CPUISOL=""
    SQLAFFINITY=""
    SQLOUTAFFINITY=""
    CMD="Default"
    FIQ="0xF"
    ALSAlevelout="Default"
    ALSAeq="no"
    REBOOT="Disabled"
    RB_H="0"
    RB_WD="*"
    RB_DMONTH="*"
    RESTART="Disabled"
    RS_H="0"
    RS_WD="*"
    RS_DMONTH="*"
    CRON_COMMAND=""
    AUTOSTARTLMS=""
    A_S_LMS="Disabled"
    AUTOSTARTFAV=""
    A_S_FAV="Disabled"
    USER_COMMAND_1="%2Fhome%2Ftc%2Fheadphone_detect"
    USER_COMMAND_2=""
    USER_COMMAND_3=""
    JIVELITE="yes"
    SCREENROTATE="0"
    JL_SCREEN_WIDTH="0"
    JL_SCREEN_HEIGHT="0"
    SHAIRPORT="no"
    LMSERVER="no"
    LMSDATA="default"
    SQLT_VERSION="basic"
    SQBINARY="default"
    SQUEEZELITE="yes"
    GPIOPOWEROFF="no"
    GPIOPOWEROFF_GPIO="17"
    GPIOPOWEROFF_HI="yes"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN="no"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN_GPIO="22"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN_HI="yes"
    GPIOSHUTDOWN_PU="down"
    POWER_GPIO=""
    POWER_OUTPUT="L"
    POWER_SCRIPT=""
    IR_LIRC="no"
    IR_GPIO_IN="25"
    IR_GPIO_OUT=""
    IR_DEVICE="lirc0"
    IR_CONFIG=""
    LMSWEBPORT=""
    FSM="Default"
    LMSCONTROLS="yes"
    PLAYERTABS="yes"
    HDMIPOWER="on"
    APMODE="no"
    AP_IP=""
    RPI3INTWIFI="on"
    RPIBLUETOOTH="off"
    SAMBA="disabled"
    WOL="no"
    WOL_NIC=""
    WOL_LMSMACADDRESS=""
    SPARAMS1=""
    SPARAMS2=""
    SPARAMS3=""
    SPARAMS4=""
    SPARAMS5=""
    INTERNET_CHECK_IP=""
    ROTDASH="no"
    SHAIRPORT_OUT="hw:CARD=IQaudIODAC"
    SHAIRPORT_CONTROL="Digital"
    NETWORK_WAIT="50"
    Problem seems to be solved with pcp 5

    Gesendet von meinem SM-A750FN mit Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •