Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    Yes, that sounds correct.
    Folder doesn't exist, but when I do a 'systemclt - l status squeezeboxserver' I do get an errormessage regarding the Ickstream plugin '_ANON__(207) Failed to retrieve content services from [...]'

Quote Originally Posted by erland View Post
    Yes, that should be it.

If that doesn't work there is also a possibility to start LMS without loading any plugins with failsafe flag (so you can uninstall ickStream through web GUI) as described here:
    https://forums.slimdevices.com/showt...053#post942053
    Yes but I don't understand that, implying I don't know what you mean by 'edited / etc/ default/logitechmediaserver etc. in the case of my vortexbox. When I do a 'l' for a directorylist in the plugin folder I indeed see all my installed plugins, amongst Ickstream.
    Last edited by Breeker; 2019-06-15 at 04:30.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeker View Post
    Folder doesn't exist, but when I do a 'systemclt - l status squeezeboxserver' I do get an errormessage regarding the Ickstream plugin '_ANON__(207) Failed to retrieve content services from [...]'
    Which folder doesn't exist? I thought you wrote before that it's within the "InstalledPlugins" folder?
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    Which folder doesn't exist? I thought you wrote before that it's within the "InstalledPlugins" folder?
    Yes Pippin - when I go to the Installed plugin folder (with the command cd /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins) and then I do the command 'rm -r ./IckStreamPlugin' I get the message 'rm: cannot remove 'rm -r ./IckStreamPlugin' : no such file or directory.
    Should I first try to delete IckStreamItemCache.db in /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache? UPDATE: a sudo did the trick! Now see if I can restart the server. Update: YES! WORKED! So along the way became a Unix programmer ;-)
    Last edited by Breeker; 2019-06-15 at 05:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeker View Post
    Yes Pippin - when I go to the Installed plugin folder (with the command cd /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins) and then I do the command 'rm -r ./IckStreamPlugin' I get the message 'rm: cannot remove 'rm -r ./IckStreamPlugin' : no such file or directory.
    Should I first try to delete IckStreamItemCache.db in /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache? UPDATE: a sudo did the trick! Now see if I can restart the server. Update: YES! WORKED! So along the way became a Unix programmer ;-)
    it's ./ickStreamPlugin, not ./IckStreamPlugin
    Linux file systems are case sensitive.
    You can check through autocomplete by tapping "tab" after entering a few characters.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch