Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by callesoroe View Post
    You have to give in your credentials to Tidal on Mysqeezebox.com. Do you have an old squeezebox registered?
    I updated the server, added the plugin v 1.2, deleted the account at mysqueezebox, added the account at mysqueezebox.... and now there is music.
    And I can even play different songs with the different players.... SUPER

Erland, pippin, et. al., my condolences. I'm sorry to see this venture come to a close and wish you the best.
    owner of the stuff at https://tuxreborn.netlify.com/
    (which used to reside at www.tux.org/~peterw/)
    Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend much time on the forums.
    Free plugins: AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu DenonSerial
    FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
    SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock

Very sad to hear this news. :-/.

Is there a section or a wiki somewhere that lists services and plugins available for Squeezebox that used to be integrated with ickstream. On my side I am using the Qobuz plugin in LMS and very happy with it. But quid for people using e.g. Deezer?
    Transporter + Cambridge Audio 651R + Q Acoustics Concept 40 --- Touch + Onkyo TX-SR309 + Morel Applause MKII --- SB2, SB3, Duet, 2 Boom, 7 Radios --- Ipeng --- LMS 7.9.2 - 1537430919 / Max2Play --- Qobuz

ickStream Shutdown

On Sat, 13 Apr 2019 08:41:48 +0000, didjean wrote:
    >
    > Very sad to hear this news. :-/.

+1! Really sad news. But anyway, a big thanks to all who took care of Ickstream during the last years!

I was using Deezer Hifi via Ickstream for a few years and AFAIK this was the only possibility to stream content in flac from Deezer to the squeezeboxes, because the official Deezer plugin on mysqueezebox.com can only stream in mp3 quality :-(.

Cheers,

Schoepp

Quote Originally Posted by didjean View Post
    Is there a section or a wiki somewhere that lists services and plugins available for Squeezebox that used to be integrated with ickstream. On my side I am using the Qobuz plugin in LMS and very happy with it. But quid for people using e.g. Deezer?
    The services available in the open beta of ickStream are shown on this page:
    http://wiki.ickstream.com/index.php/...eta_Squeezebox

I think most are available on Squeezebox through mysqueezebox.com and some as third party plugins which can be used without mysqueezebox.com
    Erland Isaksson (My homepage)
    Developer of many plugins/applets

Yes, I think Deezer Elite (FLAC) is one of the exceptions not available through MySqueezebox.com.
    ---
    learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox and
    Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
    at penguinlovesmusic.com
    New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch

Quote Originally Posted by pippin View Post
    Yes, I think Deezer Elite (FLAC) is one of the exceptions not available through MySqueezebox.com.
    As I am using Qobuz, I didn't realized that there were no LMS plugin for Tidal nor Deezer? In addition, no plugins for Apple Music or Google Play Music. Moreover, integration for Alexa and Home are also quite difficult.

We are lucky to have Spotty - definitely a great move done by Michael. But for the rest, the offering is becoming quite limited.

Isn't it an issue looking forward? We shouldn't rely on mysqueezebox.com as the service could be shut down quite easily.
    Transporter + Cambridge Audio 651R + Q Acoustics Concept 40 --- Touch + Onkyo TX-SR309 + Morel Applause MKII --- SB2, SB3, Duet, 2 Boom, 7 Radios --- Ipeng --- LMS 7.9.2 - 1537430919 / Max2Play --- Qobuz

ickStream Shutdown

> As I am using Qobuz, I didn't realized that there were no LMS plugin for
    > Tidal nor Deezer?

There are plugins for Tidal and Deezer built in to LMS.

--

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > As I am using Qobuz, I didn't realized that there were no LMS plugin for
    > Tidal nor Deezer?

There are plugins for Tidal and Deezer built in to LMS.

--

Michael
    I might have missed something: as far as I understand, in order to use Deezer or Tidal with LMS, you need to rely on mysqueezebox.com, right?
    I have skipped the mysqueezebox.com in my current LMS install/settings as I prefer to be totally independent of mysqueezebox.com that might shut down sooner or later.

ickStream Shutdown

> I might have missed something: as far as I understand, in order to use
    > Deezer or Tidal with LMS, you need to rely on mysqueezebox.com, right?
    > I have skipped the mysqueezebox.com in my current LMS install/settings
    > as I prefer to be totally independent of mysqueezebox.com that might
    > shut down sooner or later.

Isn't it ironic?...

--

Michael