Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

dbPoweramp's new offerings

I got one of those rare, every-year-or-two communications from the dbPoweramp folks, about some new products. Actually, not really fully knew but bundled in a new way. I'm wondering if anyone uses these in conjunction with, or in support of, their LMS installation.

TuneFusion is intended to help synchronization of files across devices. I have my full library in two separate network places, so could be useful but I'm not sure exactly how. Anyone using this?

On a non-LMS note, MobileFoobar2000 has been around for a few years and seems to have at least some Android-focused development still happening. I've not used it, curious if anyone has.

R.
    LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
    Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm speakers
    Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
    Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
    Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
    Radio (WiFi) - home office
    Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used), Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
    Touch x 1 - spare
    UE Radio x 1 - spare
    Boom x 1 - spare
    Controller x 1 - Spare
    Duet Receiver (backup)

Yes, very nice to only get an email from them once in two years. I own the CD ripper and the message reminded me of their other offerings, which are very interesting.

I've only needed the CD ripper, and only for the few discs that the automated ripper included with my SGC microJukebox/Sonicorbiter couldn't handle. The dBpoweramp CD ripper is probably the best in the business, and well worth the $39.

I was surprised to see the foobar2000 mobile app mentioned, and wonder what the relationship is there. That foobar app works great, and is probably the best free player out there. I've tried it on Android, but don't use it regularly as I've purchased the UAPP app for the additional features.
    Last edited by left channel; 2019-03-23 at 08:41.
    LMS: SGC microJukebox running Sonicorbiter OS
    Control apps: Squeezelite-X on Win 10; Squeezer or Material web app on Android
    Players: Duet, Touch (two), Mac SqueezePlay, Win Squeezelite-X on laptop and HTPC

The Foobar and dbPoweramp products seem to be from the same group, playback and management sides of the coin. I've used the CD Ripper for years, still do frequently, but it can't represent much of a revenue stream any more. I'd buy other things if there was a reason.

R.
    LMS on a dedicated server (FitPC3)
    Transporter (Ethernet) - main listening, Onkyo receiver, Paradigm speakers
    Touch (WiFi) - home theater 5.1, Sony receiver, Energy speakers
    Boom 1 (WiFi) - work-space
    Boom 2 (WiFi) - various (deck, garage, etc.)
    Radio (WiFi) - home office
    Control - Squeeze Control (Android mobile), 2 Controllers (seldom used), Squeeze Remote (on Surface Pro 4)
    Touch x 1 - spare
    UE Radio x 1 - spare
    Boom x 1 - spare
    Controller x 1 - Spare
    Duet Receiver (backup)