Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    402

    Downloadserver emptiy or down

    http://downloads.slimdevices.com/ seems to be "empty" or down...?

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    69
    No nightly builds either that page gives this "The requested URL /nightly/index.php was not found on this server."

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    2,845
    Quote Originally Posted by HB64 View Post
    No nightly builds either that page gives this "The requested URL /nightly/index.php was not found on this server."
    same on http://www.mysqueezebox.com/update/?version=7.9.2
    looks like the buildserver/buildchain is broken (hopefully)

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    1
    Someone has information about the download server ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member SlimChances's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,573
    • Version: 7.9.2 - 1562753347 @ Wed Jul 10 12:46:39 CEST 2019
    • Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
    • Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
    • IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
    • Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)


    One SB Touch connected by Ethernet - Denon AVR -1912 Receiver, Paradigm 4.1 speakers
    SB Classic connected by Ethernet to FX Audio D802C amp and Sinclair bookshelf speakers
    Two SB Radios wireless

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    UK/London
    Posts
    1,708
    I suspect that the only person here with sufficient access to see what is happening behind the scenes for that aspect of the service is Michael H.
    He is a frequent visitor here and will no doubt pick it when he can.
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin

  7. #7
    Senior Member kidstypike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Brindle
    Posts
    3,149
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    I suspect that the only person here with sufficient access to see what is happening behind the scenes for that aspect of the service is Michael H.
    He is a frequent visitor here and will no doubt pick it when he can.
    Seems to be back online.

    http://downloads.slimdevices.com/nightly/?ver=7.9
    Server - LMS 7.9.2 Pi4B 4GB/pCP 6.0.0-b1 18K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Boom
    Garage - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

    Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi

  8. #8
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,294
    I'm sorry for the late response. I did notice this earlier today, but IT is a few timezones away. So it took a little longer to get fixed. Looked like a web-server mis-configuration. I'll check what exactly went wrong after the weekend.
    Michael

    http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    402
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    I'm sorry for the late response. I did notice this earlier today, but IT is a few timezones away. So it took a little longer to get fixed. Looked like a web-server mis-configuration. I'll check what exactly went wrong after the weekend.
    Thanks @mherger!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •