Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    Reboot the thing?
    Hm not working?? I don't know what it could be...
    DSM 6.2 (Synology Disk Station 115) running LMS 7.9.1 -- RPI with a Hifiberry DAC+ running PiCorePlayer (any old version?) -- Nokia Lumia running Windows Phone 8.1 and Soundicity -- <s>Moto G Peregrine xt1039 running CM 14 (Android 7.1.2)</s> -- <s>Zettaly Avy running Android 4.4.4</s> -- Squeeze CTRL App

Quote Originally Posted by streifenleopard View Post
    Hm not working?? I don't know what it could be...
    On your Radio go to Settings > Choose Player, what do you see?

Name:  choose.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  29.7 KB
    Server - LMS 7.9.2 Pi4B 4GB/pCP 6.0.0-b1 18K library, playlists & LMS cache on SSD (ntfs)
    Study - Pi3B+/pCP 5.0.0/pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/jivelite,
    Lounge - Pi2/pCP 5.0.0 > HiFiBerry DIGI+ > AudioEngine DAC1 > AVI DM5
    Dining Room - Squeezebox Boom
    Garage - Pi3B/Pi screen/HiFiBerry DAC+/pCP 5.0.0 > Edifier R980T

Spares - 2xTouch, 1xSB3, 1xRadio, 6xRPi

Quote Originally Posted by kidstypike View Post
    On your Radio go to Settings > Choose Player, what do you see?
    I can see "Squeezebox Radio" but by rights I should also see "Picore player" I think
    DSM 6.2 (Synology Disk Station 115) running LMS 7.9.1 -- RPI with a Hifiberry DAC+ running PiCorePlayer (any old version?) -- Nokia Lumia running Windows Phone 8.1 and Soundicity -- <s>Moto G Peregrine xt1039 running CM 14 (Android 7.1.2)</s> -- <s>Zettaly Avy running Android 4.4.4</s> -- Squeeze CTRL App

Is this the only player on WiFi?
    If so look at your router for something akin to wireless isolation settings and switch it off.
    Wireless Device Isolation stops devices on WiFi from accessing other devices on the network but allows internet connection.
    VB2.4 storage QNAP TS419p (NFS)
    Living Room - Joggler & SB3 -> Onkyo TS606 -> Celestion F20s
    Office - Pi3+Sreen -> Sony TAFE320 -> Celestion F10s / Pi2+DAC & SB3 -> Onkyo CRN755 -> Wharfedale Modus Cubes
    Dining Room -> SB Boom
    Kitchen -> UE Radio (upgraded to SB Radio)
    Bedroom (Bedside) - Pi2+DAC ->ToppingTP21 ->AKG Headphones
    Bedroom (TV) - SB Touch ->Sherwood AVR ->Mordaunt Short M10s
    Everything controlled by iPeng

Quote Originally Posted by d6jg View Post
    Is this the only player on WiFi?
    If so look at your router for something akin to wireless isolation settings and switch it off.
    Wireless Device Isolation stops devices on WiFi from accessing other devices on the network but allows internet connection.
    Well I have a pi core player on LAN and a couple of other devices on WLAN notebook and phones and stuff.
    My router has a NetBIOS filter and a Teredo filter set as active.
    I have got no idea what it is and have no issues with other devices either...

EDIT I have a firewall enabled but that wasn't an issue with any devices and neither with the Zettaly Avy Radio which had access to LMS through WIFI...
    Connection via LAN didn't help either
    Also i tried to open a port like 3483 on my NAS but to no avail
    Last edited by streifenleopard; 2019-03-08 at 15:19.

OK, I got it. When I switch of the NAS's Firewall the Radio can access LMS. thank god. But I don't know why the Radio cannot access LMS through ports 3483 or 9002 when I have opened them.
    How do I have to configure the Firewall? It's a Synology 116.

Hi
    I still run into a multitude of issues related to Wi-Fi:
    Sometimes I have the Wi-Fi symbol displayed in red when starting up and consequently no connection to Wi-Fi at all.
    Sometimes Wi-Fi is working but the SR will connect to mysqueezebox.com only. Sometimes I can trigger a connection to my local LMS when I first connect to mysqueezebox.com but sometimes not.
    Sometimes itĺll connect to LMS without any problems but more often not. Sometimes it loses the connection after 5 minutes or so.
    Usually I can connect from the LMS interface in a browser to the SR i.e I can tell it to play music. But even when SR plays this music it still is unable to access the LMS library.
    When I check the network status it usually replies that the ping is not ok. Whatever this means.
    Does anyone have similar problems?