Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Anybody want a controller? (US)

My duet has died, but the controller and its charger work just fine. I'd be glad to send them to you for the cost of shipping ($8 via USPS) just to have it used. I still have a Boom and Radio that I use regularly, but I never use the controller with them. (And if you want the dead duet, it probably fits in the USPS flat-rate box, too!)

- Steve

Sent PM
    Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave

Curious on the receiver, how did it die?
    Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets and Squeeseslave
    Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.1 Official on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3 Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave

Once or twice it came up to red, and I tried the usual. Then after that it wouldn't boot to anything. I checked the power supply and it's putting out the proper voltage, so it isn't that, as some people have run into.

Just as an update to everybody else, the Controller's been taken. That didn't take long! (Although the Duet didn't fit in the same flat-rate box, so if anyone wants it to take a shot at reviving it, the same deal's available. $8 for postage and it's in the mail.)
    Last edited by kc5f; 2019-03-04 at 15:44.