Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > Thanks again, Michael. I located the file and edited it as per your
    > instructions. Unfortunately, it did not fix the problem - I am still
    > getting the error message
    > [19-08-10 17:43:46.4622] Slim::Web::Template::SkinManager::_fillTemplate
    > (337) Error: undef error - WHILE loop terminated (> 1000 iterations)


    That message says the value was still 1000, not the 10000 you claim it
    is set to.

    --

    Michael
    This is a copy/paste of what I see when I
    Code:
    nano /usr/share/squeezeboxserver/CPAN/Template/Directive.pm
    Code:
    our $VERSION   = 2.20;
    our $DEBUG     = 0 unless defined $DEBUG;
    our $WHILE_MAX = 10000 unless defined $WHILE_MAX;
    our $PRETTY    = 0 unless defined $PRETTY;
    our $OUTPUT    = '$output .= ';
    Have I missed something?

  2. #22
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,310

    Search not working

    > This is a copy/paste of what I see when I

    This might actually be a caching issue: please shut down LMS and remove
    the "templates" folder from LMS' cache folder. Then try again.

    --

    Michael

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > This is a copy/paste of what I see when I
    (
    This might actually be a caching issue: please shut down LMS and remove
    the "templates" folder from LMS' cache folder. Then try again.

    --

    Michael
    YES!!! That worked, thanks very much. However, removing the templates must have triggered some default option, because now, when my library is re-scanned, LMS has decided to lookup for album art and seems to be resizing it. How can I stop that? (luckily, I do have a backup of the music with the original larger album work)

  4. #24
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,310

    Search not working

    > YES!!! That worked, thanks very much.

    Great! I've committed a change to LMS which should take care of this.

    > However, removing the templates
    > must have triggered some default option, because now, when my library is
    > re-scanned, LMS has decided to lookup for album art and seems to be
    > resizing it. How can I stop that? (luckily, I do have a backup of the
    > music with the original larger album work)


    The scanner wouldn't even load the templating system. This must be
    something totally unrelated.

    --

    Michael

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > YES!!! That worked, thanks very much.

    Great! I've committed a change to LMS which should take care of this.

    > However, removing the templates
    > must have triggered some default option, because now, when my library is
    > re-scanned, LMS has decided to lookup for album art and seems to be
    > resizing it. How can I stop that? (luckily, I do have a backup of the
    > music with the original larger album work)


    The scanner wouldn't even load the templating system. This must be
    something totally unrelated.

    --

    Michael
    Any idea where this may be coming from?

  6. #26
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,310

    Search not working

    >>> However, removing the templates
    >>> must have triggered some default option, because now, when my library

    >> is
    >>> re-scanned, LMS has decided to lookup for album art and seems to be
    >>> resizing it. How can I stop that? (luckily, I do have a backup of the
    >>> music with the original larger album work)

    >>
    >> The scanner wouldn't even load the templating system. This must be
    >> something totally unrelated.

    >
    > Any idea where this may be coming from?


    Scanning for artwork and re-sizing it is default behaviour.

    --

    Michael

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    >>> However, removing the templates
    >>> must have triggered some default option, because now, when my library

    >> is
    >>> re-scanned, LMS has decided to lookup for album art and seems to be
    >>> resizing it. How can I stop that? (luckily, I do have a backup of the
    >>> music with the original larger album work)

    >>
    >> The scanner wouldn't even load the templating system. This must be
    >> something totally unrelated.

    >
    > Any idea where this may be coming from?


    Scanning for artwork and re-sizing it is default behaviour.

    --

    Michael
    i wasn't aware, thanks for letting me know. And the resizing cannot be turned off?

  8. #28
    Babelfish's Best Boy mherger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    20,310

    Search not working

    > i wasn't aware, thanks for letting me know. And the resizing cannot be
    > turned off?


    You can, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to do that. Because it means
    they will be re-sized when you start browsing albums. Which will be
    super slow.

    Settings/Advanced/Performance


    --

    Michael

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hertfordshire
    Posts
    3,118
    This is weird. Viewing this thread using Tapatalk there are six or seven posts missing and the final post is number 21 of 28.

    Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    > i wasn't aware, thanks for letting me know. And the resizing cannot be
    > turned off?


    You can, but I'm pretty sure you don't want to do that. Because it means
    they will be re-sized when you start browsing albums. Which will be
    super slow.

    Settings/Advanced/Performance


    --

    Michael
    Thanks,Michael

    Settings/Advanced/Performance only has two options, resize via mysquueezebox or via LMS - but not to turn off resizing all together?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •