Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by slartibartfast View Post
    I would be surprised if channel 3 was the best channel as it overlaps 1 and 6. You should stick to 1,6 or 11.
    I agree - only ever use channel 1, 6 or 11. Any of the other channels will have overlaps. If neighbours have configured router with auto channel changing - check analyser each day and see if neighbour channel selection changes. Many router always start at low channels so selecting channel 11 can have fewest users.

Is there a power saving option on the AP ? Is it active ? Can you disable it ?

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    I agree - only ever use channel 1, 6 or 11. Any of the other channels will have overlaps. If neighbours have configured router with auto channel changing - check analyser each day and see if neighbour channel selection changes. Many router always start at low channels so selecting channel 11 can have fewest users.

Is there a power saving option on the AP ? Is it active ? Can you disable it ?
    I have set the channel to 1, to no effect. There is no power saving option. I have now bound one of the radios to a repeater with a ethernet out option, so effectively the radio uses ethernet now and the wifi traffic gets handled by the repeater. This works but it is not the solution I want, be course this radio is not mobile anymore.