Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.

Youtube Video Walkthroughs? BBC app issues.

Hello, this is my first post so please forgive me if I retread old ground.

I have just bought a Duet and would like to get the BBC radio app to work with scrolling media details and perhaps the artwork from the show too. I thought that the duet would do this but it has no information showing at all.

If there is a fix for this would anyone know how to do it and if there is a Youtube video showing a step by step method. I am NOT technical so I'd need really clear help.

Thanks in advance for any help that might be offered.

Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by coppershark1973 View Post
    Hello, this is my first post so please forgive me if I retread old ground.

I have just bought a Duet and would like to get the BBC radio app to work with scrolling media details and perhaps the artwork from the show too. I thought that the duet would do this but it has no information showing at all.

If there is a fix for this would anyone know how to do it and if there is a Youtube video showing a step by step method. I am NOT technical so I'd need really clear help.

Thanks in advance for any help that might be offered.

Dan.
    Unfortunately there are a number of ways to play BBC stations/prograsm and before instruction it is necessary to get a clear undertanding of what you have and what you want to do ?

What do you mean by the "BBC Radio App" Listen Live national station ? Listen Again ? Regionals and local live stations ?

Do you have an LMS system ? if Yes, what version is it ? and what OS is the platform running ?

If do not have a LMS system then you are running from mysqueezebox.com - there is no way to get program details and program images with a standalone system. IIRC playing BBC via Tune-in provide a small amount of detail.