Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    Should edit the links to remove the key - and send the contents of the file by PM to Michael.

I've tried it ... works from Chrome but not mplayer - so something special going on ...
    It is AAC delivered by Icecast. But perhaps something odd in the way it is done.
    Paul, could you please tell me how to download it .. the file I downloaded is only 383 bytes.. so I must be doing something wrong isnt it?

The file is a playlist ... it is a small text file that contains the URL(s) to the real stream.
    So just open it up in a text editor and paste the contents into a PM to Michael.
    I can do it later on if needed (am not at computer where it is sitting).
    Paul Webster
    http://dabdig.blogspot.com
    Author Radio France (FIP etc) plugin

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Webster View Post
    The file is a playlist ... it is a small text file that contains the URL(s) to the real stream.
    So just open it up in a text editor and paste the contents into a PM to Michael.
    I can do it later on if needed (am not at computer where it is sitting).
    Thanks, then thats fine... i ve opened it up with TextEdit (macos) and am sending it to Michael. Its the size that got me concerned that i might have erred..Many thanks, again

Some SB models (Boom, Classic/SB3, Transporter, Receiver/Duet) cannot play AAC. They'd need the server to transcode it. myst.com does not do this. You'd only be able to play these streams on SB Radio/Touch, or by using LMS.
    Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - Spotty, MusicArtistInfo

Quote Originally Posted by mherger View Post
    Some SB models (Boom, Classic/SB3, Transporter, Receiver/Duet) cannot play AAC. They'd need the server to transcode it. myst.com does not do this. You'd only be able to play these streams on SB Radio/Touch, or by using LMS.
    I have a SB Touch as well but am facing the same issue..even if I change my prefs to 320Kbps mp3 in the radiotunes settings.. adding to favourites and playing using LMS no probs, its only Radiotunes, ClassicalRadio.com and Jazzradio.com thats having this problem..Tune in Radio, and several other stations that i ve saved to Favourites on mysqueezebox.com work flawlessly on both Classic and SbTouch

Could the station be geolocked when using msb.com as the msyb.com servers may be in a different country to the OP's subscription ?