Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Surprised the voltage is as high as 130, but fortunately the Transporter can handle up to 240V.

Quote Originally Posted by rich.herbs View Post
    When the transporter is asked to play a track and doesn't get past the first second, the status reports modelay waitingToPlay:1 time:0. The time:0 confirms that zero seconds have been played (i.e. player stalled), and the waitingToPlay:1 is, according to the CLI documentation "A flag telling whether the player isn't actually playing, but still waiting for data or something." All this confirms the symptoms, but doesn't help much.
    Remember player is quite dumb. CLI is LMS giving a version of the Tranporter behaviours. From the slimproto - it is clea rthat data has been sent to Transporter, data has been moved from Transporter input buffer into output buffer (which I think means it has been decoded) but then nothing happens. Since output buffers is full, LMS doesn't send anymore data until output moves, LMS will not generate any display to show track is playing, So Transporter firmware has detected something that tells Transporter processor that output cannot happen (e.g. some sort of DAC input pins say "Not ready").

As I see it, what is required now is somebody with a problem Transporter and a scope or meter to test the circuit (e.g. DAC pins, voltage rails) - they may need advice/guidance from a h/w person such as JoeMuc2009 who has some knowledge of the Transporter innards.

As a starting point, I think there are some diagnostics in the Transporter firmware menu - such as test tones. Any test in the firmware menu should be checked.

Me too!

I am having exactly this problem too. I really hope someone comes up with a solution soon - I am missing my transporter badly!

Downgrading of LMS version?

I have tried an older version of LMS on another PC on my network (Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1559032210 @ Tue May 28 10:38:34 WEDT 2019) and my transporter is working perfectly again. Is anyone else still having trouble?