Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sodface View Post
    It looks like you may have updated the squeezelite.initd file? What changes did you make there? I meant to note that when I did the APKBUILD for this effort I made some changes from the mailing list one, updating the squeezelite version but I also removed the $pkgname.post-install which just echoed some info to the user about openrc scripts, unfortunately, on the pi builds where the apk is loaded on every boot, it would always echo out those messages which didn't look good during boot.

//edit I just realized, over a year later, that I misspelled squeezelite in the thread title. I corrected it in the first post but I don't think I can update the thread title itself.
    I only changed the APKBUILD file.

I don't have a console on the dockstar so wouldn't have noticed the boot messages.

Let's start again. I can easily make the changes again using your current files.

Since your package files haven't been added to aports, we could add them to the github squeezelite repository so they are available for everyone to use.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    Let's start again. I can easily make the changes again using your current files.

Since your package files haven't been added to aports, we could add them to the github squeezelite repository so they are available for everyone to use.
    I'll tar up the aport directory for squeezelite and post a link later today. I did rebuild it with your changes and added it to the repo last night. I also moved it out of my local "testing" repo and have just been building it in "main" so there's only a single upstream repo to deal with.

@ralphy, here's the link to the tar file of the squeezelite aport directory:

http://www.sodface.com/res/tmp/squeezelite-apkbuild.tar

Quote Originally Posted by sodface View Post
    @ralphy, here's the link to the tar file of the squeezelite aport directory:

http://www.sodface.com/res/tmp/squeezelite-apkbuild.tar
    Thank you. I've added them to github.

Once the subversion package is ready. You can add squeezelite to the aports tree from the main folder using

Code:
    ralphy@pplugpro:main$ svn checkout https://github.com/ralph-irving/squeezelite.git/trunk/alpine squeezelite
    A    squeezelite/APKBUILD
    A    squeezelite/squeezelite.confd
    A    squeezelite/squeezelite.initd
    A    squeezelite/squeezelite.pre-install
    Checked out revision 375.
    and to check for changes

Code:
    ralphy@pplugpro:main$ cd squeezelite
    ralphy@pplugpro:squeezelite$ svn update
    At revision 375.
    Ralphy

1-Touch, 5-Classics, 3-Booms, 1-UE Radio
    Squeezebox client builds donations always appreciated.