Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Presets are stored in the LMS server.prefs file on a per player basis.

I don't see any way to delete except by stopping LMS and editing the file, although I'm not sure what you change the line to.

Quote Originally Posted by bpa View Post
    Presets are stored in the LMS server.prefs file on a per player basis.

I don't see any way to delete except by stopping LMS and editing the file, although I'm not sure what you change the line to.
    Thanks, bpa. However, I think these are different presets.
    The ones I am having problems with are the ones in the radio submenue - and these are somehow populated as soon as you enter your tunein credentials into LMS.

As slartibartfast said, it is very odd, that that rogue item does not show within TuneIn Web / App.
    Because all the other ones do and these i could also delete through TuneIn....

(Also, I checked server.prefs and the per player prefs there are empty - as I have none set there)

PS: I also contacted now @TuneIn and asked, if they find that rogue entry in my Account favorites and if they can delete it...
    Last edited by slimhase; 2019-01-09 at 10:12.

Quote Originally Posted by slimhase View Post
    PS: I also contacted now @TuneIn and asked, if they find that rogue entry in my Account favorites and if they can delete it...
    Just wanted to share the feedback I got from TuneIn:
    "Thanks for your response and providing these screenshot. Upon checking, we no longer have this station on our directory thus having this problem. No worries, this is a known issue that has been passed on to our Development Team. We hope to have this fixed in a future release."
    So, if I understand this feedback correctly, the "rogue" favorite should vanish once TuneIn does the mentioned update.