Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 3979878889
    Quote Originally Posted by prustage1 View Post
    Its a few days since I used these plugins but I tried them today and they seemed to have stopped. BBCiPlayer isn't showing any stations but BBCiPlayer Extra is. I can select a recent programme from BBCiPlayer Extra and it appears, complete with image, in the play window but nothing happens when I press play.

Both plugins are shown as active and enabled in the plugins settings page. My repository window is currently showing http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...lease-repo.xml and I have clicked the button to reload it and restarted LMS. Allow Transcoding is switched to ON and for both Live and On Demand streams I have selected Dash>HLS>MP3>FlashAAC.

I also have the BBC radio app and this is working fine at streaming live. Is this the BBC or me? Any help would be appreciated - this was all working fine a few days ago and I haven't made any changes to my system.

Thanks,

Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.1 - 1522157629 @ Fri Mar 30 12:17:59 WEDT 2018
    Windows 10 - EN - cp1252
    The plugins are versions 1.6.8 and 3.2.0 respectively.
    Player: Squeezebox Receiver: Firmware: 77
    UPDATE:

I am still having this problem despite rebooting the computer. I am getting the following error message in the log file when I try and play something:

[19-11-19 08:05:11.3427] Plugins::BBCiPlayer::iPlayer::scanUrl (148) Can't find a suitable media URL within the iPlayer URL that matches one of the preferred playback types: mp3

For the record, both my streams are set to Dash>HLS>MP3>FlashAAC. I can see all the programmes and clicking on a link gives me the right text and images but pressing play has no effect. I have tried this with live and on demand with no effect EXCEPT, bizarrely, one show - and only one, will play, that is "The Verb" on BBC Radio 3 - I have no idea why this plays and nothing else does.

Quote Originally Posted by prustage1 View Post
    UPDATE:

I am still having this problem despite rebooting the computer. I am getting the following error message in the log file when I try and play something:

[19-11-19 08:05:11.3427] Plugins::BBCiPlayer::iPlayer::scanUrl (148) Can't find a suitable media URL within the iPlayer URL that matches one of the preferred playback types: mp3

For the record, both my streams are set to Dash>HLS>MP3>FlashAAC. I can see all the programmes and clicking on a link gives me the right text and images but pressing play has no effect. I have tried this with live and on demand with no effect EXCEPT, bizarrely, one show - and only one, will play, that is "The Verb" on BBC Radio 3 - I have no idea why this plays and nothing else does.
    What is the setting of BBcIPlayer "allow transcoding" - check or unchecked ?

I can't remember off hand. Some setting changes only take effect after you go to top level menu (i.e. Radio or My Apps) on ALL UIs (i.e. if on UI -player ,web, Ipeng, App is at BBCiPlayer menu - change may not take effect).
    However, a small number of Setting changes only take affect on LMS reboot - I think formats might fall into thois category.

So restart LMS and report back.

The error only come from this one place - so the issues is the settings or a saved URL which is corrupt/out of date.

edit:

Your first post implied you could nto see "Live" streams. Now you seem to say you can play "LIve" streams.

Please providemore details on what mehnu you see and can use. What menus (full path) did you use to play the Verb ?
    Are you in UK or non-UK.
    Are you using anything "unusual" as part of network such as VPNs or SmartDNS ?
    Last edited by bpa; 2019-11-19 at 03:26.

Is the BBC planning full time additional radio streams via BBC Radio Sounds ..?