Home of the Squeezebox™ & Transporter® network music players.
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Quote Originally Posted by simonheard View Post
    Great, working fine for me here in UK. Many thanks.
    Good, about 700 downloads and only one post. Hopefully that also means no problem but also the changes were not significant to many users as it was really maintenance.

Working here in Malaysia

Working here, but the scaling of the graphics to square seems to be cutting things off. There are lots of resolutions on the list, but I was hoping to find an option which simply displays the original graphics from the BBC as is without changing it at all. There doesn't appear to be one, at least not by name. I'm usually looking at them on Squeezebox Controller. I don't care that they're often not square, but I want to see all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Smith View Post
    Working here, but the scaling of the graphics to square seems to be cutting things off. There are lots of resolutions on the list, but I was hoping to find an option which simply displays the original graphics from the BBC as is without changing it at all. There doesn't appear to be one, at least not by name. I'm usually looking at them on Squeezebox Controller. I don't care that they're often not square, but I want to see all of it.
    I agree. I was happy with the rectangular image.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Owen Smith View Post
    BBCiPlayer Settings, at the bottom "Source Image Resolution for program images" 480x270 was the resolution used in previous version of BBCiPlayer.

BBC does the cropping between rectangular and square.

Because of caching when checking different resoilutuon you cannot look at the same image,m changing resolutuion adn then looking to see the difference. You must either look at a different image between resolution changes or else: stop LMS, delete LMS cache ,Stop controller, restart LMS and restart. Controller I tested on Touch and that is what I had to do to clear out cached images.